Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9084547 times)

injest

Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #5650 on: March 11, 2009, 07:27:33 am »

Ooooooh!  Shasta done called out Jess!  :o   :laugh:

THIS from a man that has a whole day devoted to 'humping'... ::) ::)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #5651 on: March 11, 2009, 09:05:22 am »
THIS from a man that has a whole day devoted to 'humping'... ::) ::)

and what's wrong with that?    ;D  >:D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5652 on: March 11, 2009, 12:20:27 pm »

I'm soooo heated right now over this new phone.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

karen1129

« Reply #5653 on: March 11, 2009, 12:24:39 pm »

LMAO !!!

Having trouble figuring it out?

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5654 on: March 11, 2009, 12:48:42 pm »

Poor Chuckie's having a hot flash.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5655 on: March 11, 2009, 02:34:35 pm »
LMAO !!!

Having trouble figuring it out?

Verizon is having trouble figuring it out!

I've charged and activated the phone, but there is an application that needs to be downloaded to my new phone to transfer my numbers to the new phone from the old phone. 

I went to the Verizon store, and they could't do it.  Something about not being able to 'read' the phone.  So I went back to work, and tried their website, that didn't work either.

I then spent about 40 minutes on the phone with customer service, and tech services.  The program is saying it doesn't recognize my account, and therefore I can't download the program, so I cant transfer my contacts.

>:(

Got a call saying the tech dept. will get back to me between now, and three days from now.

::)

I also found out that my ring tones will not transfer, so if I want the same ringtones that I have now, I have to download them again, at $1.99 a ring tone.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5656 on: March 11, 2009, 03:13:37 pm »
Poor Chuckie! 

When I bought a new phone, I had the AT&T geek change everything over before I left the store!

Can you still use your old phone?

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #5657 on: March 11, 2009, 04:14:13 pm »

Verizon is having trouble figuring it out!

I've charged and activated the phone, but there is an application that needs to be downloaded to my new phone to transfer my numbers to the new phone from the old phone. 

I went to the Verizon store, and they could't do it.  Something about not being able to 'read' the phone.  So I went back to work, and tried their website, that didn't work either.

I then spent about 40 minutes on the phone with customer service, and tech services.  The program is saying it doesn't recognize my account, and therefore I can't download the program, so I cant transfer my contacts.

Got a call saying the tech dept. will get back to me between now, and three days from now.

I also found out that my ring tones will not transfer, so if I want the same ringtones that I have now, I have to download them again, at $1.99 a ring tone.

They tried to do that to me about the ringtones too Chuckie!
I called them up and raised hell followed by an e-mail to customer no service. they sent me an e-mail apologizing saying to send them a list of my ringtones and they would credit me back for each one. ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5658 on: March 11, 2009, 06:14:43 pm »
So they just get FAT and DIRTY. :o

That's about it. They can't even get toilet tissue on them.So they buy a laod of crap food, chips, cookies, candies etc, even sodas.But cannot get the toilet tissue for when they spend half their life in the bathroom!!!

There is not even a curb on diabetics buying truck loads of bad food and then having major diabetic problems, it's nuts.

Today I had a woman moaning that she only had $10 left for the rest of the month. Did she buy 10lbs of ground beef whch is on offer for 99 cents a pound. Oh no, $10 worth of chips, caked and soda. I give up.

Me I bought enough ground beef, now in the freezer to last for weeks, meatballs, spaghetti, lasagne, chilli, shepherds pie,tacos, tortillas, hamburhgers,the list is endless. All for $10. A bargain.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5659 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:32 pm »
Well, the cell phone is finally up and working!

Thank God!  What an ordeal!