Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9044018 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11180 on: July 20, 2012, 05:20:38 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!   It's Friday, and payday!  ;D

Oh yeah, the money is in, and some is already out of the account.  LOL  More will be going out this weekend, as I'll be booking rooms and tickets for Indiana.  Geez, the cash goes out fast, doesn't it?  At least in August I'll get paid three times, so that will be where my spending cash comes from.  LOL

Hoping for a slow day at work, all of the people I report to are out of the office today, so I should be able to use this as a "catch up" day of sorts, and have my cube empty by the end of the day, which would be good, as my coworker will be out of the office next week, and I'll be handling the whole team by myself.

3 times in August!?  :o :o

have you booked london? what are your plans?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings - hmmmmmm
« Reply #11181 on: July 21, 2012, 09:30:42 pm »
Just had the following voicemail on my Blackberry:  "Hi Chuck, it's grandma!  We didn't set up a time for you to come over tomorrow, between 2:00 & 2:30 should be fine, see you then!"

Ummm....ok....but since both of my grandmas have been dead for years, I'm not quite sure how to take this message....

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Cellar Scribblings - hmmmmmm
« Reply #11182 on: July 21, 2012, 11:22:38 pm »
Just had the following voicemail on my Blackberry:  "Hi Chuck, it's grandma!  We didn't set up a time for you to come over tomorrow, between 2:00 & 2:30 should be fine, see you then!"

Ummm....ok....but since both of my grandmas have been dead for years, I'm not quite sure how to take this message....

It's either the Zombie Apocalypse or a wrong number, Chuck.  Either way, don't answer!  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11183 on: July 22, 2012, 01:37:06 am »
Creee...py! :P

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11184 on: July 23, 2012, 07:39:39 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yes, I'm still here!   I was not called to the "other side" to visit grandma yesterday.   :laugh:

As per the advice of a few Facebook posters, I did try to keep an eye out for anything "out of the norm" just to see if I would receive any messages, but nothing materialzied, figuratively or literally.

:laugh:

If one of my grams was going to reach out from the other side, I'd rather they contact my parents, I'm sure it would mean more to them than to me.  Not trying to imply I had bad relationships with them, because I didn't.  I just think that mom & dad would be more touched by it than I would.

I would rather have messages from Jackie and Rich, but since Rich already came to me in a dream a while ago, I don't think that will happen.  He didn't say anything, and I just saw him from a distance, but that's more than other people get, so I should just accept that.

3 times in August!?  :o :o

have you booked london? what are your plans?

Actually it was a mis-calculation on my part, and I only get paid twice in August.   :laugh:  The next month that I get three paychecks is November, just in time for the UK gathering.  I haven't booked my flight yet, but I have booked my hotel, so that is in place, and I took the time off work.

;D

It's either the Zombie Apocalypse or a wrong number, Chuck.  Either way, don't answer!  ;D

If zombie-grandma comes for me, I'm blaming you Meryl!   :laugh:  Actually, first I'll scream and then I'll blame you!

Creee...py! :P

Yeah, it sure was!!! 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Online Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11185 on: July 23, 2012, 10:01:25 am »
I would rather have messages from Jackie and Rich, but since Rich already came to me in a dream a while ago, I don't think that will happen.  He didn't say anything, and I just saw him from a distance, but that's more than other people get, so I should just accept that.

If he comes any closer, be afraid, be very afraid. After my dad had his heart attack and bypass surgery, my grandmother and two of my uncles came for him. When my mother quite forcefully told them, "It's not his time yet," they left without saying a word.

Actually it was a mis-calculation on my part, and I only get paid twice in August.   :laugh:  The next month that I get three paychecks is November.

I get paid three times in August.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11186 on: July 23, 2012, 12:11:16 pm »
You lucky people getting 3 paychecks in one month!

So Chuck, do you plan to spend all your time in London and how long do you plan to stay in the UK?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Online Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11187 on: July 23, 2012, 01:41:40 pm »
You lucky people getting 3 paychecks in one month!

Accident of the calendar for me. I get paid every other Thursday, so it just works out that I get paid three times this August.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11188 on: July 24, 2012, 11:16:04 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Super busy today!  Just a quick peek in to say "Hi"!

Kelda, I'll be in the UK for 5 days, but not leaving London.

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11189 on: July 24, 2012, 01:03:55 pm »
Chuck, I'm still trying to place what movie I've seen that "I'm here" screen in.  I know I've seen it somewhere, but where???  Help! when you get time.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...