Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9043978 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11990 on: May 17, 2013, 04:16:45 pm »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11991 on: May 17, 2013, 06:49:04 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

Friday/Pay Day Happy Dance!

I hope that everyone is doing well today!

Late appearance her for me today!   I was pretty busy at work, so I had no time to update here!   ;D 

Anyone have good plans for the weekend?  I think I'm just hanging around and getting chores done

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11992 on: May 17, 2013, 06:51:39 pm »
Had a date last night with the guy from bowling (Rich) it was a good time.  We had a few laughs, got to know each other, and he already said he wants a second date, and I got a kiss goodnight!  ;D

:D Yay!

oooh! And do you want a second date!?!

yeah!   ;D

In a deep voice  "OOOO Yeah"

Good on you!

yay!

Now let's not all get excited!  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11993 on: May 18, 2013, 09:29:19 am »
This exchange took place at work yesterday:

Ethel:   Chucky, how is the new apartment?

Chuck:   Great, thanks!

Ethel:  Have you had your first overnight guest?

Chuck:   :o   Ethel!  I've only been there for 16 days!  Are you calling me a whore?

Ethel:   No, just a little trampy!

:D :D

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #11994 on: May 18, 2013, 11:50:33 am »

Chuck:   :o   Ethel!  I've only been there for 16 days!  Are you calling me a whore?

Well Ethel doesn't beat around the coffee cup does she....my kind of lady..... ;)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11995 on: May 19, 2013, 05:49:45 pm »

Well Ethel doesn't beat around the coffee cup does she....my kind of lady..... ;)

:laugh: :laugh: I think ethel would fit right in here!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11996 on: May 19, 2013, 06:37:24 pm »
Here is your "laugh at Chuck's expense" moment for today.

:D

I was putting a fan in my bedroom window on Friday, and I noticed a huge hornet buzzing around the fire escape.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am afraid of flying, stinging insects.  I thought:  "Oh, if one of those things ever get in here, I have no one but myself to try and kill it."

Fast forward to today.  I went to CVS to pick some stuff up, and when I got home, I hear buzzing and a "bumping" against the ceiling.  I look up, and there is a yellow jacket buzzing about.  I manage to stifle a scream,  throw my bag down, and run to the linen closet.  I grab a towel, and open the front door to my apartment, hoping the "shoo" it outside.  After about 5 minutes of me swinging the towel, making noises, ducking as it swooped at me, the little bastard still refused to go anywhere near the door.  He managed to get to the window, and I took the towel, and smooshed him between the blinds and the glass.  He fell, and landed on top of the window.  I slid the window up, and he fell between the screen and glass, and I quickly shut the window.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #11997 on: May 19, 2013, 06:53:52 pm »
So proud of you Chucky.......you are my hero........

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11998 on: May 20, 2013, 04:14:56 am »
Here is your "laugh at Chuck's expense" moment for today.

:D

I was putting a fan in my bedroom window on Friday, and I noticed a huge hornet buzzing around the fire escape.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am afraid of flying, stinging insects.  I thought:  "Oh, if one of those things ever get in here, I have no one but myself to try and kill it."

Fast forward to today.  I went to CVS to pick some stuff up, and when I got home, I hear buzzing and a "bumping" against the ceiling.  I look up, and there is a yellow jacket buzzing about.  I manage to stifle a scream,  throw my bag down, and run to the linen closet.  I grab a towel, and open the front door to my apartment, hoping the "shoo" it outside.  After about 5 minutes of me swinging the towel, making noises, ducking as it swooped at me, the little bastard still refused to go anywhere near the door.  He managed to get to the window, and I took the towel, and smooshed him between the blinds and the glass.  He fell, and landed on top of the window.  I slid the window up, and he fell between the screen and glass, and I quickly shut the window.

Chuckie, you need a glass and a postcard (or something similar) for catching flying insects. Wait till it lands on some reachable surface (and mostly the lil buggers choose the window pane because of the light), put the glass over it, slide the postcard between the window pane and the glass, et voilĂ ! Then you can study it thoroughly through the safety of the glass and set it free outside completely unharmed. :)
If you shoo them around wildly, they only get aggressive because they're attacked.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11999 on: May 20, 2013, 10:48:12 am »
Hello Bettermost Friends!

Leave it to grumpy cat to like Mondays!  Ugh!

it was a pretty decent weekend.  I got a bunch of stuff done, went to a BBQ, did laundry, saw my family, was attacked by giant, ugly stinging insect, and lived to tell the tale!  ;D

I also finally started my fund raising for the AIDS Walk, I'm made it to $100.00.