Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3166183 times)

Offline Jane

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Together forever.xx
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #1980 on: July 21, 2006, 04:11:08 am »
Jane, it is still there .. :)
At the end of page 130.. check it out!

Lucise I swear to you when I just looked I cant see it!! There just isnt a pic any more!! FFS I know it,s very hot over here but my brain cant have melted completly surely?? Hang on.. idea.  Ooooooerrr, you know what is even more weird? I can see it when I,ve logged in, but not when I havnt!!!! Why should that be then?  :-\ Oh well, 2 pics is better than one.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 04:13:33 am by Jane »
Always and forever. J&E.xx

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1981 on: July 21, 2006, 05:13:33 am »
My thoughts exactly..lol!

Nah, that ain't doctor handwriting, that's sexy cop writing! LOL

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Helen

« Reply #1982 on: July 21, 2006, 05:17:30 am »
Helen, don't you be giggling at me now... it is HOT here.  HOT HOT HOT!

You know the words HOT and GERMANY go together as well as HOT and UK.....i.e. not very.

I wonder what it's like in Oslo....

(hehe, I just checked, it's 23C there today, 26C tomorrow....positively chilly. LOL)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1983 on: July 21, 2006, 05:21:41 am »
Lucise I swear to you when I just looked I cant see it!! There just isnt a pic any more!! FFS I know it,s very hot over here but my brain cant have melted completly surely?? Hang on.. idea.  Ooooooerrr, you know what is even more weird? I can see it when I,ve logged in, but not when I havnt!!!! Why should that be then?  :-\ Oh well, 2 pics is better than one.  ;)

that pic should come with a caption:

"Hey there Mr. Coyote, I'm sittin up here on this counter doin nothin, an what are you gonna do about it?"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1984 on: July 21, 2006, 05:58:43 am »
You know the words HOT and GERMANY go together as well as HOT and UK.....i.e. not very.

I wonder what it's like in Oslo....

(hehe, I just checked, it's 23C there today, 26C tomorrow....positively chilly. LOL)

We were in Norway last summer from Aug 1 to Aug 16. I never once put on a pair of shorts. Even so, I thought the weather was perfect...sunny, warm, not hot.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Jane

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Together forever.xx
« Reply #1985 on: July 21, 2006, 06:04:20 am »
that pic should come with a caption:

"Hey there Mr. Coyote, I'm sittin up here on this counter doin nothin, an what are you gonna do about it?"

Hahaha nice one I like that lol.  Apparantly, for that role,(so I read) the poor guy had to do a fULL body wax!! :o :o AND, if that isnt bad enough, they wanted him to wax his ermmmm, you know, spherical objects.  :o :o  I think he declined  on that one though. ;)
Always and forever. J&E.xx

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1986 on: July 21, 2006, 06:47:02 am »
Jane,  I've heard of waxed Apples, but thats' not how guys do it!   LOL.

A lot of guys like smooth Apples.  But just a simple disposable razor does the trick.   No man likes to see a straight blade used in proximity to the family jewels!    Wax?  Yikes!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1987 on: July 21, 2006, 07:34:13 am »
Hahaha nice one I like that lol.  Apparantly, for that role,(so I read) the poor guy had to do a fULL body wax!! :o :o AND, if that isnt bad enough, they wanted him to wax his ermmmm, you know, spherical objects.  :o :o  I think he declined  on that one though. ;)

Who needed a full body wax, for what role?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1988 on: July 21, 2006, 07:35:41 am »
Everyone,

Louise and I have a bit of news...we have been made co-moderators of the FanFiction Forum here at Bettermost. Up until now, that forum has not had any moderator at all and has been sort of languishing. We hope to change that!

We've written a welcome message (it is at the top of the forum) and outlined a few guidelines. Our goal is to attract both authors and readers who like to discuss stories...keep it lively, keep it fun, sort of like what we have going on here.

Although we all love the Laramie Saga, it isn't the only story in the BBM fanfic universe. Please join us over there to discuss stories, and encourage friends, especially those who might not know about Bettermost, to join us!

Leslie
MaineWriter

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1989 on: July 21, 2006, 07:36:31 am »
Who needed a full body wax, for what role?

I believe Hugh Jackman for X-Men