Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3167050 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #2250 on: July 26, 2006, 08:47:43 pm »
I hear ya.  With todays updates on Chris, I haven't been in the mood to play any BBM limerick games.    :-\

I hear ya David.
I am trying to keep things going on here and posting, but Chris is in my thoughts every moment now, I keep thinking about him, wishing we could physically be with him...or help somehow.  Our thoughts and prayers have to do for now though :(

I am keeping the hope .. HOPE!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2251 on: July 26, 2006, 08:59:53 pm »
I am worried sick...I am truly worried sick...about what is going on with our friend Chris. Back on the original PT board (Jan something...I want to say 23rd but who knows what date)...he wrote me and said, "Hi, I'm Chris, not sure I've seen you posting much..welcome..."

I have a license plate for him, which I am also going to post over in the other thread, from all of us (I am taking the liberty, folks). Corny, maybe, but I think it reflects us as a group....

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2252 on: July 26, 2006, 09:10:01 pm »

It's all in the name of love, nothing corny about it.
All our positive energies help Les.   
 :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #2253 on: July 27, 2006, 04:02:37 am »
I posted this on LJ but thought I'd share here as well:

Let's get the bad guys arrested, the Red Stallion re-opened, and then maybe Brad can find someone else to flirt with!  (I'm getting a little tired of Brad laying it on Ellery so thick... maybe you can just call me Ms. Coyote!)
nB

It's pretty obvious that Sevigny is a "leg man."  And Ellery's legs go all the way to the top!

Thanks for the nice comments on davecullen too, Kelly.  It always helps for someone to pipe up and mention my work, because believe it or not I have a lot of readers on davecullen.  I think their middle names are all "Ennis" though.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2254 on: July 27, 2006, 04:55:45 am »
It's a draggy boring day here in hotternhell Saarland, I will be hanging out in Chat for a while if anyone drops by!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Jane

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Together forever.xx
« Reply #2255 on: July 27, 2006, 07:04:23 am »
It's a draggy boring day here in hotternhell Saarland, I will be hanging out in Chat for a while if anyone drops by!

I,ts very hot over here too Louise, and here is something to make you even hotter. ;). I,m re reading the entire story again( I,ve nothing done today, tsk). This is from "a second chance" chapter one, on Ennis and Ellery,s camping trip.

QUOTE:

“Hey there, what are you, goin fishin with a lasso, boy?” Ellery said, turning as Ennis stood, feet apart, tugging slightly.

“You c’mere, I caught ya fair an square.”

“Shit Ennis I ain’t washed my hair yet.”

“I said c’mere, bathin beauty, I need ya,” He tugged again, gently, on the lariat, and Ellery pulled back on the length tugging him, yanking it free and diving in the water. He stood, frowning, reeling in the rope, and sat back down, lighting a cigar and taking a sip of whiskey before drawing a mouthful of flavored tobacco. Ellery had to get out sometime.

It was about fifteen minutes later, Ellery finally emerged, streaming water from his dark hair, shivering, that he climbed onto shore, and Ennis launched the lariat at him again, this time tightening the rope around arms and belly, and stood up, tugging him close. “I told you... I caught you fair an square, boy,” he said, holding his arms behind him, using the end of the lariat to lash his wrists together with multiple loops, and Ellery’s head flew up and around.

“Ennis what are you ---“

“I told ya I’d surprise ya some time, an now’s the time...” he said matter of factly, and as Ellery glanced at his face, he saw the molten expression of lust in those brown eyes, responding with a bolt of pleasure and excitement that stiffened his cock as he was marched to the tent, hands tied behind his back. “Get on yer knees,” Ennis ordered, a growl in his whisper as he spoke close to Ellery’s ear, and he dropped slowly, knees hitting the comparative softness of the air mattress, and he looked up from behind a screen of wet, dripping hair as Ennis unbuckled his belt and pushed his denims off his hips, stepping out of them, cock hard and ready. He held his cock in one hand, stroking it casually, while he unbuttoned his shirt, hunched over under the canted canvas roof, examined the tightness of the knot holding Ellery’s wrists before pressing his cock close to his mouth. “Now suck me.”

Ellery’s eyes were gleaming with lust by now, and he opened his mouth, salivating as his lips closed over the head of his lover’s cock, and he closed his eyes as Ennis’s hands slid around the back of his head, holding his mouth on him as he sucked, tongue abrading the underside of his shaft in long, teasing strokes, forcing Ennis to start thrusting, moans breaking through the iron reserve, and he threw his head back, thrusting into his wet mouth. “Oh darlin, oh... jesus... „ he groaned deeply, a surge of hot pleasure bolting through him, and he erupted, filling Ellery’s mouth with semen, coating his lips and chin as it dribbled out and he swallowed, black lashes fluttering as he knelt before him, still sucking as Ennis trembled and thrust once more, gasping, and then pulled out, hand gripping his cock and keeping him stiff, stroking hard as he lay back on the mattress.

“Turn around,” he croaked... sit on it, ride me...” he choked out, still trembling heavily, something in the sight of his lover bound with his hands behind him sending a bolt of pleasure through him, and Ellery bent, struggling slightly as he maneuevered himself so that he was straddling Ennis’s thighs, and Ennis held one hip as he pressed his dripping cock up to his hole, pulling him onto his cock, eyes fixed on his tied hands.

It was too erotic...as Ellery began to slide up and down on his cock, Ennis felt a wild, soaring feeling that would not abate, like an orgasm that would not end, causing his breath to hiss scalding in his throat, his hips to buck up deeply inside the tight grip of Ellery’s ass... he had to get more, he had to bury himself completely in that warmth, that impossible tightness...he buried his fingers in his hips, pulling himself up, driving hard with all the power he used to stay atop a galloping horse, thighs straining, forcing a sudden spasm inside Ellery as he drove hard, that orgasm squeezing another sudden explosion from him with a groan of relief that was so close to pain, and he sank down, finally spent and still.  END OF QUOTE:

Phew!! Now that was hot. :o :o :o :o :o :o
This story just gets better with each chapter Louise, thats why I,m reading it all again, and again, and again.............. ;)
Have a good day, and dont work too hard.
J.
Always and forever. J&E.xx

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2256 on: July 27, 2006, 07:14:21 am »
Heh yes that was one of the hotter segments, to be sure.  We'll have to get those boys back in a tent and frolicing in a cold river again soon don't you think?

Thanks for the compliments.

Offline David

« Reply #2257 on: July 27, 2006, 07:44:30 am »
Everyone wants a piece of Mr. coyote!

Offline David

« Reply #2258 on: July 27, 2006, 07:55:29 am »
"More biscuits Ennis dear?"

"Yes'm, but just a few. I need to stay in shape"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 07:58:04 am by DavidinHartford »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2259 on: July 27, 2006, 08:22:14 am »
Update to "Shelter From the Storm"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/82535.html  "Chapter 28:  Distraction"