Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3167316 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4180 on: September 21, 2006, 04:48:00 am »
OK. What's gonna happen if Ellery gets well enough for foolin' around but Junior is still confined to the house?

Alma jr. has other people who care about her. Her mother and sister for instance. So, I guess when Ellery gets better, maybe Alma and Francine take care of Junior. Or Perhaps Ennis and Ellery decide to stay in Riverton and ride their horses there. But we'll see what the author has in store for us!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #4181 on: September 21, 2006, 04:59:12 am »
Oh Dupree is going to be featured in the next book, indeed.

Oh goody, I like Dupree. 

Not as much as Ellery, but I think you know that!  ;D

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #4182 on: September 21, 2006, 05:06:09 am »
OK. What's gonna happen if Ellery gets well enough for foolin' around but Junior is still confined to the house?

By the way, Alma should count her lucky stars she wasn't married to ex-Governor McGreevey. He recently told Oprah that his wife only discovered he was gay when he announced it in a press conference. Asked how she was coping, he said she "was in transition"! I wonder if that could describe Alma's current state?

Really good question magicmountain.  Ennis is not going to be able to control himself if Ellery is well enough to get fancy but not able to do anything about it because of Junior.

But they did have that kind of problem when Junior came to stay with them, didnt they?  Weren't socks used as a silencer?  They may have to do that again.  I'm sure Ennis will do just about anything if it means getting Ellery into bed.

Talking of the time Junior came to stay, I found the whole thing of Ennis and Ellery doing it against the outside of the house very erotic and very hot.  There's nothing finer than when Ennis wants it and just has to take Ellery "in hand".  ;)  Oh, and dont get me started on the licking...... :P

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4183 on: September 21, 2006, 05:36:18 am »

Talking of the time Junior came to stay, I found the whole thing of Ennis and Ellery doing it against the outside of the house very erotic and very hot.  There's nothing finer than when Ennis wants it and just has to take Ellery "in hand".  ;)  Oh, and dont get me started on the licking...... :P
OH YES, Christie! That was so, so hot!
Hehe, yes the licking, and biting, and.......... :P  ;)

;D

yb

« Reply #4184 on: September 21, 2006, 05:47:40 am »
I had completely forgotten about the socks!  I was thinking of using a wad of cloth but thought it'd be rather weird.  OK, since there's precedence, I guess it'll not be a problem if Jr would still be confined at home, right? Louise!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4185 on: September 21, 2006, 06:06:39 am »
I had completely forgotten about the socks!  I was thinking of using a wad of cloth but thought it'd be rather weird.  OK, since there's precedence, I guess it'll not be a problem if Jr would still be confined at home, right? Louise!

How about a bandana? He could gag him with it..that would make things erm interesting, after he,s tied him up of course so he cant move. We wouldnt want him to strain his ribs any more would we? So the less he can move about the better. I,ve only got his best interests at heart, havnt I June?  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4186 on: September 21, 2006, 06:26:28 am »
Good Lord, everyones rather frisky in here!

Missing the 'getting fancy' as much as the boys are eh? Souxi, I'm in agreement about the medicinal bondage. It's only for his own benefit!

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4187 on: September 21, 2006, 06:28:29 am »
Feed the man meat*

Ennis and Ellery met one day
and had a mad affair
These boys were always on the go
their bottoms in the air

But Ennis and Ellery
were frustrated
Ellery incapacitated
Ennis discombobulated
Never once their lust abated

Ennis soon crawled up the walls
Unable to subdue his balls
He had to disappear to beat off
Only way to keep the heat off
scaring Nellie in the stalls

Ennis sought a quick solution
to his body’s woe
He found some liver in the fridge
and humped it high and low

But none of this was good enough
his anguish to unlock
Ellery’s ass was the holy grail
for Ennis and his c**k

Then one bright and sunny day
Ellery felt reborn
His back was healed
His rib congealed
His bottom in fine form

He smiled at Ennis
winked, thumbs up
and then he did declare
that humping season had resumed
and Ennis punched the air!

Days went by when finally
emerging with a shiver
Ellery staggered to the fridge
and grabbed a pound of liver
He tossed it through the bedroom door
and said if Ennis wanted more
the butcher could deliver.

* Australian Meat Board advertising slogan
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4188 on: September 21, 2006, 06:40:41 am »
oh my lord, Jo, that was... unbelievable. I am cracking up ... BADLY!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4189 on: September 21, 2006, 06:45:49 am »
How about a bandana? He could gag him with it..that would make things erm interesting, after he,s tied him up of course so he cant move. We wouldnt want him to strain his ribs any more would we? So the less he can move about the better. I,ve only got his best interests at heart, havnt I June?  ;) ;) ;) ;)
Oh yes you have souxi, you are such a good girl!!  ;D  ;)
Agree with the bandana too and tying him up could work too. He does enjoy that now and then, doesn't he Louise??