Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3131720 times)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4280 on: September 22, 2006, 01:26:03 pm »
Was there this request?  I love it, I think Ennis will only feel comfortable dancing with Ellery in the Red Stallion.  I'm thinking about the dance he had with Cassie, but he'll be totally different in his posture and expression when it's Ellery he's dancing with.  Will you do this, Louise?  If not in this book, perhaps the next one featuring The Red Stallion?

I agree!!!   A  long slow dance would be completely different than the rocker he danced with Cassie.
But I want it at HOME where it can lead to other things----without anyone being able to make any comments, or memories (except for US of course)   I can't see Ennis dancing in public yet, he has come a long long way, but I can't see him being that far just now, just my own thoughts though. LOL

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4281 on: September 22, 2006, 01:28:42 pm »
I agree!!!   A  long slow dance would be completely different than the rocker he danced with Cassie.
But I want it at HOME where it can lead to other things----without anyone being able to make any comments, or memories (except for US of course)   I can't see Ennis dancing in public yet, he has come a long long way, but I can't see him being that far just now, just my own thoughts though. LOL

What a great idea. So what song should our boys dance too then? :-\ :-\

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4282 on: September 22, 2006, 01:28:46 pm »
Those Page Stats stuff are so addictive ..!

I used to have one on a website I had when I was in Grad school .. and whenever I got online, it'd be the first place I'd go check to see who was logging in .. Not good for anyone who is paranoid!  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4283 on: September 22, 2006, 01:32:51 pm »
On another note ..

I have to add Bill to the Gallery .. :)
We have also been introduced to Bill Jr .. how old is he?  We could add him as well.
Who else..?

Oh..Jeeves ..when I read about him .. my mind immediately went to..

Gotta love Stephen Fry!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4284 on: September 22, 2006, 01:42:54 pm »
Something country---and slow-----my hubby and I used to dance CLOSE to:
"If I said you had a Beautiful Body would you Hold it against Me",
and, "Do you Love As Good as You Look". 
both by the Bellamy Brothers-
-they are both slow enough for cuddling, and still have enough rythm so you can do sways,two-steps, fancy turns, or dip or two! LOL  the lyrics are great and describe Wanting someone!!  They gave us some inspiration back then. ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 01:50:08 pm by ranchgal »

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4285 on: September 22, 2006, 01:48:15 pm »
Something country---and slow-----my hubby and I used to dance CLOSE to:
If I said you had a Beautiful Body would you Hold it against Me,
and, Do you Love As Good as you look. 
both by the Bellamy Brothers-
-they are both slow enough for cuddling, and still have enough rythm so you can do sways,two-steps, fancy turns, or dip or two! LOL   They gave us some inspiration back then. ;)
Oh Ranchgal! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE If I said you had a Beautiful Body! It brings back soo many wonderful memories for me too....*sigh*
Great suggestion!  :)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4286 on: September 22, 2006, 01:48:52 pm »
Ranchgirl, sorry but didnt Dr Hook sing "If I said you had a beautifull body?" They also sang "sexy eyes" Very fitting for both our boys lol. One song I,ve often listened too, "The last time" by Eric Bennet. Now THAT is a seriously slow, smoochy, sexy song. Perfect for those two. I can see them now........*sigh*.  :P :P

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4287 on: September 22, 2006, 01:52:39 pm »
There's an author out there that has an extremely cute avatar of Jake G as a little boy, he'd be perfect for Bill jr. How old is he, Louise?

Hot Chocolate also has some really sexy songs, one of them is "You Sexy Thing" Another golden oldie fav of mine.....

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4288 on: September 22, 2006, 01:52:45 pm »
Ranchgirl, sorry but didnt Dr Hook sing "If I said you had a beautifull body?" They also sang "sexy eyes" Very fitting for both our boys lol. One song I,ve often listened too, "The last time" by Eric Bennet. Now THAT is a seriously slow, smoochy, sexy song. Perfect for those two. I can see them now........*sigh*.  :P :P

IF Dr Hook released it, it was a re released version   AND came later.(I love Dr. Hook and have most of thier stuff on vinyl, as well a cd or two--can't remember them releasing it as a single-but they may have done it.  They did lots of stuff I loved though!)
the song was written by David Bellamy and was one of their Best loved and top chart singles, you can find it on their Greatest Hits volume 1.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 01:57:25 pm by ranchgal »

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4289 on: September 22, 2006, 01:55:13 pm »
Dr Hook's was a re released version   AND came later.
the song was written by David Bellamy and was one of their Best loved and top chart singles.

Oh I apologise for that then, I never knew theirs was a re release, I hadnt heard the other version. Is it better or worse?