Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3166916 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4400 on: September 24, 2006, 03:21:34 pm »
Guys, I was looking for some information and pictures about Kate Mara, the actress who plays Alma Junior on BBM, and look what I found in Wikipedia

I couldn't  believe it!  LOL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Mara

I can't believe it either!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4401 on: September 24, 2006, 03:23:23 pm »
Hehehehehe lol. We were just sat here innocently wondering,Louise, wernt we June? We only have our boys best interests at heart,you see. I,ts got NOTHING to do with the fact that we are sat here, chewing our fingernails, DYING for some more hip thrusting is it June? noooooooooo not us LOL. We are good girls we are. ;) ;) ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh:
Well, I am.
Not too sure about you though......  :P  ;)

8)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4402 on: September 24, 2006, 03:28:40 pm »
Well, I am.
Not too sure about you though......  :P  ;)

8)

Hahahahha well I TRY to be good June, honest I do but, well, I start out with the BEST of intentions you see, and then I start reading LS and hip thrusts and toys and things and erm, well, all of a sudden, completly beyond my control I might add, my good thoughts are replaced with well, you know what thoughts I mean June. LOL.  ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4403 on: September 24, 2006, 03:37:32 pm »

Hahahahha well I TRY to be good June, honest I do but, well, I start out with the BEST of intentions you see, and then I start reading LS and hip thrusts and toys and things and erm, well, all of a sudden, completly beyond my control I might add, my good thoughts are replaced with well, you know what thoughts I mean June. LOL.  ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hmmmm
And yeah, I *do* know..... ::)  ;D

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4404 on: September 24, 2006, 03:43:17 pm »
And on that note, I have to depart for the night, Kids to sort out for school tomorow etc, so I shall have to wait until the morning to see if there has been any hip thrusting overnight LOL.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Be good June. ;) ;) Bring on "those" dreams LOL. ;)  Nite. ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4405 on: September 24, 2006, 03:51:03 pm »
And on that note, I have to depart for the night, Kids to sort out for school tomorow etc, so I shall have to wait until the morning to see if there has been any hip thrusting overnight LOL.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Be good June. ;) ;) Bring on "those" dreams LOL. ;)  Nite. ;D
Nite Souxi  :)
I'll pm you any dreams I might have had in the am  ;D

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4406 on: September 24, 2006, 03:54:32 pm »
Whoo-wee Louise. I've been away with friends this weekend and couldn't wait to get back and see if you'd updated, and of course you didn't disappoint.

I loved the chapter with the girls gossiping, so funny.

Ellery really needs to be honest with Ennis about his pain levels - it's not as if Ennis is going to disappear off into the sunset if Ellery can't get it on for a few days!

Well, my fella is out this evening, my daughter's tucked up in bed, I have a large bar of fruit and nut and BBM on DVD. Ahhhhhh.............  ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4407 on: September 24, 2006, 04:00:07 pm »
okay gang.

My guest has gone home, playing second fiddle (which she is not used to, being a first violinist!) to my statistics obsession, but she managed to discover that I forgot to put my stats code on the last five pages of my story, so none of my stats represent the traffic hits on the last two days of chapters!  (DOH!)

So all stats are conservative!

And now I am considering eating a Magnum and typity typing on chapter 66.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4408 on: September 24, 2006, 04:04:33 pm »
okay gang.

My guest has gone home, playing second fiddle (which she is not used to, being a first violinist!) to my statistics obsession, but she managed to discover that I forgot to put my stats code on the last five pages of my story, so none of my stats represent the traffic hits on the last two days of chapters!  (DOH!)

So all stats are conservative!

And now I am considering eating a Magnum and typity typing on chapter 66.
Whooooo!! 66!!
Oh, go ahead and have that Mag Louise!! I whipped out some chocolate which I'm NOT allowed AT ALL but Karen got me dying for it with her fruit and nut bar!! LOL!

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4409 on: September 24, 2006, 04:08:01 pm »
Whooooo!! 66!!
Oh, go ahead and have that Mag Louise!! I whipped out some chocolate which I'm NOT allowed AT ALL but Karen got me dying for it with her fruit and nut bar!! LOL!

Sorry, didn't mean to tempt you there ;) And I had a Magnum earlier today. An almond one - yummy! But even more yummy will be some more Ellery and Ennis. Oh yes siree!