Author Topic: The BetterMost Daily Diary  (Read 53731 times)

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
The BetterMost Daily Diary
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:45:27 am »
This thread is based on Kelda's great post, about the diary entries printed on the BBC website.  This thread is for posting your diary entry, anytime about anything.  If you had a great day, you can write about it here.  If you had a terrible day, let us know about it so we can all cheer you up.  If you are traveling you can write about it here.  Or if your really bored, and just feel like writing something, even about what you had for lunch, feel free to write about it here.  This is the place for everyone to write about anything anytime you like.

So go ahead.....

Who will post the first entry ::)

;D

injest

Re: The BetterMost Daily Diary
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:59:33 am »
Friday the 13th

My aunt is in the hospital with pneumonia. I told my mother I would go visit her tomorrow evening.

I feel really bad cause I really really really really do NOT want to...but no one is going to visit her and she is all alone.

:P

sometimes I don't feel like a very nice person...

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:16:16 am »
I'm not sure where my passport is....and I need it for Alberta.  My dog is shedding like crazy and it is exhausting, annoying, and demoralizing.  I'm getting over a cold and have energy for the first time in a couple of days, which feels good.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:28:05 am »
I am not unemployed-yippee. The company that purchased us is The Borg. The past 3 weeks have been a misery-not leaving work til after 8, my employees all cranky and short tempered. I finally got my PayPal refund from the Denver BBQ fiasco so now I can pay for my Calgary plane ticket. Calgary just a week away and I'm so 'cited.

O0

Heathen

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 01:31:40 am »
I was working out Tuesday night and got a headache from doing squats.  I went to the hospital today and they did a CT scan but said everything looks fine, but I still got the headache...  :(  :-\

I swear...I jus' can't win.  :laugh:

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 01:33:20 am »
I have a feeling this will turn into the complaint of the day thread.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 01:37:49 am »
I was thinking the exact same thing as I was typing out my whinefest. I tried to end with happy news-may I shoulda mentioned I got a big chuck o' cash from the sale of my division to The Borg and paid off all my bills. I am totally debt free for the first time in 20 years.  ;D

Heathen

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 02:12:34 am »

I spent a lovely Thursday evening with a good friend.
White wine, pâté and crackers and very sweet red grapes ... yum!  Great conversation and she had good news to share with me..
All in all ...was a good ol' time. :)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 02:22:16 am »
Cameron---this is a great idea. Thanks for starting it!!

but no one is going to visit her and she is all alone.

That's so sad that she is all alone, Jess.  I understand about not wanting to go---I always want to stay at home--but you will feel better for having gone.

My dog is shedding like crazy

Elle, what kind of dog is it---does he live in the house? I have a mixed breed sweetie dog (whose name happens to be Cameron--we call him Cami) who lives inside, sheds 365 days a year--and always has the thickest coat. I don't see how he keeps from being bald. The hair has won!!

I still got the headache...

I hope it goes away soon, Eric. Did the dr. give you something to take for it?

I am totally debt free for the first time in 20 years.

That would be the most awesome feeling!! Congrats, RouxB.

My day was just a regular day. A cousin that I haven't seen in a couple of years came for a visit. It was nice to catch up with him. My kitchen faucet stopped working!!! UGH. I was very upset. It was off for a couple hours. I wiggled some stuff under the sink, and, presto! it came back on. Don't ask me??!! I did a report for work that was due in May. Cleaned out the fridge. Ick. Read a little. Played with the dogs. Nothing profound. Right now I'm wearing Crest white strips.
 ;D
Hope they work.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 02:27:16 am »

Well I guess I may as well post here too.  I had a really nice day for a change, actually I had a real great day, I spent the day doing something I love for a change, since I usually never can do the things I really want to do..  But then I get home and everything is exactly the same.  I'm totally restless and bored and don't do much of anything.  It seems like things never really change for the better ever.

Oh never mind, but I guess this is what this thread is for.  But I really wanted to write about good things.