Author Topic: The BetterMost Daily Diary  (Read 53734 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The BetterMost Daily Diary
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 10:22:44 pm »
Aw, I think mice are cute.  Too bad half the animal world considers them dinner.  ::)

I had a unique experience for me.  I went clothes shopping, and almost everything fit and looked good on me!  I've lost 26 pounds since January, and I've put off getting any new clothes til now.  Man, it made all those small portions worth it.  8)

I also got a haircut, and almost all my old hair coloring is gone now.  I decided to let my gray come in, and I'm loving the simplicity of it and looking my age.  Can this be the BetterMost effect?  I hope so.  ;D

Congratulations on the new size!!! That is such an accomplishment!!

I can't let the gray in yet---but I can see how it would be a lot easier and less expensive!

I think mice are cute, too. But not the ones that are all "skin"--I like the furry ones.  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 10:56:14 pm »
Shasta, Good luck with the mice!!!

Meryl, Congratulations on the new clothes!!!!

I also think that it is real cool that you are letting your hair color grow out!!!  8)

If men can leave their hair color as it is, then women should too!!!
 ;D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 03:50:31 am »
Just say no to rodents.

The guy who took my PayPal money was a hoot. He wrote back to me saying "you give me money and now you want it back? I don't understand what you want. I need this money to eat"

Yeah? So do I! I think PayPal actually refunded it so thank you PayPal  :-*

A nice dinner tonight with friends and a couple of interns from The Borg. Really wonderful "young people".
It's now almost one in the moring and I still have much fan fic to read. I gotta get over that addiction. What is the equivalent of methadone for that?

O0

Heathen

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 07:41:59 am »
I also got a haircut, and almost all my old hair coloring is gone now.  I decided to let my gray come in, and I'm loving the simplicity of it and looking my age.  Can this be the BetterMost effect?

I'm laughing at this, Meryl, because when I lost weight a few years ago I also stopped coloring my hair!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 10:53:17 am »
my internet is down so on a really slow computer next door to get my ryansir flight no for monday! will speak to all you guys on my return.

mwha!

(and no no frozen grapes and blueberries were the prob and I feel fine today! thank goodness!)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2007, 11:58:44 am »
I'm laughing at this, Meryl, because when I lost weight a few years ago I also stopped coloring my hair!

High five, sistah!  ;D

I finally had an anxiety dream about Alberta last night.  I'm responsible for reserving the condos, and I dreamed that we got there and half our party was in one part of town and the other half were way across town.  The place was a dump, there was a flood in one of the bathrooms, and I promptly dropped several of my old winter coats into the water (I had mistakenly brought them with me).  Paul and Rayn had rented an old race car that had no roof or back seat and would tip over backwards if you drove it too slowly.  We rented a mule to go up in the mountains, and it pooped all over the apartment.  Needless to say, I woke up with a top grade headache! :laugh:
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 12:41:41 pm »
Aw, I think mice are cute.  Too bad half the animal world considers them dinner.  ::)

I had a unique experience for me.  I went clothes shopping, and almost everything fit and looked good on me!  I've lost 26 pounds since January, and I've put off getting any new clothes til now.  Man, it made all those small portions worth it.  8)

I also got a haircut, and almost all my old hair coloring is gone now.  I decided to let my gray come in, and I'm loving the simplicity of it and looking my age.  Can this be the BetterMost effect?  I hope so.  ;D

Wow! Good for you, Meryl!  :D

I had a good day today, too, because I fixed a little trip to Amsterdam with my family. Yeah, I'm going to meet Milli (from Edmonton!) in Amsterdam when you guys are in Alberta. Ain't that crazy?  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 12:50:08 pm »
THat'll be something - ANke and Milli way out in the middle a nowhere!  Amsterdam, watch out!  :laugh:  Be sure to take pics and report back.  How you goin a communicate in images if you're in the same room though?  Maybe you could play Pictionary.  :)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2007, 03:36:55 pm »
I finally had an anxiety dream about Alberta last night.  I'm responsible for reserving the condos, and I dreamed that we got there and half our party was in one part of town and the other half were way across town.  The place was a dump, there was a flood in one of the bathrooms, and I promptly dropped several of my old winter coats into the water (I had mistakenly brought them with me).  Paul and Rayn had rented an old race car that had no roof or back seat and would tip over backwards if you drove it too slowly.  We rented a mule to go up in the mountains, and it pooped all over the apartment.

National Lampoon's Alberta Vacation   ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2007, 03:55:48 pm »
National Lampoon's Alberta Vacation   ;D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Ich bin ein Brokie...