Author Topic: Animals In Our Lives  (Read 1006541 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Animals In Our Lives
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2008, 10:28:14 pm »
hahhahaa.....cats are funny......i love em........

we have a cat that lives at the pet shop......lays all over the stuff we have for sale, like he owns it all......but everyone loves him, and he follows them around the shop, and then usually someone picks him up and carries him as they walk around the shop....

Took these pics this morning of our "shop cat".....He actually came in when he was a kitten,to be sold, and he had a ringworm, so my son put him out the back and treated him for a about six weeks, and then got so attached to him, kept him in the shop.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

injest

« Reply #281 on: October 08, 2008, 12:01:08 am »
and how did YOU go.....??

wee wee wee all the way home!!

and you??

Offline Katie77

« Reply #282 on: October 08, 2008, 12:47:37 am »
I always go, before I head home....... ::)

injest

« Reply #283 on: October 08, 2008, 12:54:26 am »
I always go, before I head home....... ::)

GOOD! hate accidents....

Offline Katie77

« Reply #284 on: October 08, 2008, 12:59:20 am »
Hahahaa....I remember when I was a kid, and if we were going out in the car, even for half hour, and Mum would tell us to go to the toilet before we left......Only thing was, we did not really want to go then......but sure enough, ten minutes down the road, our bladder was busting...... :laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #285 on: October 08, 2008, 01:35:48 am »
Hahahaa....I remember when I was a kid, and if we were going out in the car, even for half hour, and Mum would tell us to go to the toilet before we left......Only thing was, we did not really want to go then......but sure enough, ten minutes down the road, our bladder was busting...... :laugh: :laugh:

and my dad HATED it...

Offline Katie77

« Reply #286 on: October 08, 2008, 01:54:42 am »
Yeah, but if dads or husbands have a full bladder, they just get out on the side of the bloody road........well my hubby does.... :o :o

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #287 on: October 08, 2008, 02:22:00 am »
Yeah, but if dads or husbands have a full bladder, they just get out on the side of the bloody road........well my hubby does.... :o :o

Oh I can't do that! I have a VERY shy bladder. I have problems even peeing in a public bathroom. And I can NEVER use the urinals. I have to pee in one of the toilet stalls. And sometimes even then nothing will happen! :laugh:

The only time I could ever pee outdoors would be if I was alone on a deserted road and it was very dark outside. Needless to say I've learned to hold my pee in sometimes for hours and hours on end. :P

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Katie77

« Reply #288 on: October 08, 2008, 02:31:24 am »
Oh I can't do that! I have a VERY shy bladder. I have problems even peeing in a public bathroom. And I can NEVER use the urinals. I have to pee in one of the toilet stalls. And sometimes even then nothing will happen! :laugh:

The only time I could ever pee outdoors would be if I was alone on a deserted road and it was very dark outside. Needless to say I've learned to hold my pee in sometimes for hours and hours on end. :P

Well David, I was going to write something humourous, but then I read your reply out to my husband, who just happened to be passing by me, and he said to tell you, that it has been medically proven, that holding in pee is NOT good for you. Apparently they did tests on a lot of cab drivers, who hold it, because of their job, and it can cause bladder problems and kidney problems.

Now that hubby has taken all the fun out of this conversation, I forgot what funny thing I was gonna say......

Oh, it was about hubby, he can pull it out and pee anywhere...... when he wants to go, he HAS to go......I remember one time we were on a suburban train in Sydney, which had no toilets, and he stood on the little bit between the carriages and had a pee.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #289 on: October 08, 2008, 03:14:46 am »
Well David, I was going to write something humourous, but then I read your reply out to my husband, who just happened to be passing by me, and he said to tell you, that it has been medically proven, that holding in pee is NOT good for you. Apparently they did tests on a lot of cab drivers, who hold it, because of their job, and it can cause bladder problems and kidney problems.

Now that hubby has taken all the fun out of this conversation, I forgot what funny thing I was gonna say......

Oh, it was about hubby, he can pull it out and pee anywhere...... when he wants to go, he HAS to go......I remember one time we were on a suburban train in Sydney, which had no toilets, and he stood on the little bit between the carriages and had a pee.

Oh my God Sue, how does he manage it? There's no way I could ever do that. It's not like I wish to hold it in, but if I don't have complete privacy it simply won't come out no matter how hard I try. :(

In other words, my bladder is screaming for relief but I don't have the urge to go. I'm weird aren't I? :laugh: ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.