Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768430 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1890 on: April 09, 2007, 12:53:29 pm »
I found this little news tidbit in a Brisbane, Australia, paper, dated April 7:

A NEW DIRECTION

Heath Ledger made his directorial debut at the Ben Harper concert at the Enmore Theatre on Wednesday night. Harper told the crowd Ledger had shot the footage he uses as the backdrop of his concert.

And I just found this on YouTube. Enjoy, everyone, directed by Heath Ledger...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1891 on: April 09, 2007, 02:41:58 pm »
Does Heath sing and/or dance in that film??

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1892 on: April 09, 2007, 09:56:53 pm »
NO he directed it.  He almost stays strictly behind the camera when he is directing, doesn't try to steal the spotlight away from the music he loves so much.
He is starting to direct quite a few music videos---esp now that he has started his own music production company, and is going to direct the videos for some of the people he signs up, can't remember that girls name now, the friend of his sister's from Australia, that he just signed up.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1893 on: April 09, 2007, 10:32:02 pm »
Thanks ranchgal!

Just wondering why he is going into music??

Does Heath sing, do anybody knows if he likes to sing??

Hugs!!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1894 on: April 10, 2007, 01:20:02 am »
NO he directed it.  He almost stays strictly behind the camera when he is directing, doesn't try to steal the spotlight away from the music he loves so much.
He is starting to direct quite a few music videos---esp now that he has started his own music production company, and is going to direct the videos for some of the people he signs up, can't remember that girls name now, the friend of his sister's from Australia, that he just signed up.

Grace Woodroofe.  :)  I just read about her last night. 

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #1895 on: April 10, 2007, 01:44:12 am »
Here another shot of that lovely Daddy moment without all the other pics to distract us  ;)

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1896 on: April 10, 2007, 04:39:06 am »
Thanks Dot!  :-*

moremojo

« Reply #1897 on: April 10, 2007, 05:41:10 pm »
Hello, Heathens--

I just saw this story today on IMDb; don't know if it's old news with any of you or not:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2007-04-10/

And forgive me if I'm mistaken, but haven't Heath and Michelle already flashed what appear to be wedding bands within the view of photographers?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1898 on: April 10, 2007, 05:52:36 pm »
Hello, Heathens--

I just saw this story today on IMDb; don't know if it's old news with any of you or not:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2007-04-10/

And forgive me if I'm mistaken, but haven't Heath and Michelle already flashed what appear to be wedding bands within the view of photographers?

Thanks, Scott!

I saw a few copies of the same article posted in various places this morning. It seems like a rehash of some of the stuff from the recent Newsweek interview. And Matilda is 17 months old now, so why are they calling her just a year? And yes, there have definitely been a few photographs of Heath's wedding ring.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1899 on: April 10, 2007, 07:06:13 pm »
Thanks Ellemeno--I couldn't remember her name to save my soul all of sudden. :P :laugh:

He has always been interested in music, and it is said he has a good voice, just never had a real project where it was used.  He deliberately used a higher than normal pitch for 10 things--because the director asked him too.

There have been pictures of each of them with (unconfirmed) wedding bands on---however I think, at least for me, the key words here are "THEY will FLASH their rings for photographers"---that I have never seen so far---the pictures I have seen have been lucky shots of their hands with rings on them, neither Heath or Michelle have ever held them up or out or in any way tried to draw attention to them at least that I have been able to see.  But maybe it will happen soon, that April 9, Newsweek interview column  covered his/their opinion of the situation very well---until they actually make the moves----everyone gets to draw their own conclusions.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 04:42:45 pm by ranchgal »