Author Topic: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori  (Read 312617 times)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2006, 12:44:56 am »
Shocked the bejeepers out of me with that one!! I too will be waiting on this next conversation.

I hope you are writing her as not as negative as I am feeling when I read that last paragraph or so.LOL
Can't help it---Just wonder what her problem is going to be???
They have about enough on their plates right now in the negative dept. LOL ;)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2006, 11:58:13 am »
AAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :( >:( :-X

SPOILERS................

;
;

;
;
;
;
;;
;;

;;

OH she was even worse---what exactly doesn't she understand about THOU SHALT NOT LIE!!
OMG---this is worse and worse

I love your writing of the hospital visit though that was a great one!! Perfect between Grace and Alma.

So glad you had jack fess up to Alma right away about FRancine--that lying little spoiled witch--even Ennis knew the truth over the phone.    YYEEEWWWW
I certainly hope you have a vision to fix this--and get the boys back together soon.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2006, 12:03:26 pm »
Chapter 21 is up:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841251/21/

Lori calls it: The Chapter Of Nothing but Intense Long Conversations That Nearly Killed the Author.

Enjoy!

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2006, 02:08:45 pm »
AAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :( >:( :-X

SPOILERS................

;
;

;
;
;
;
;;
;;

;;

OH she was even worse---what exactly doesn't she understand about THOU SHALT NOT LIE!!
OMG---this is worse and worse

I love your writing of the hospital visit though that was a great one!! Perfect between Grace and Alma.

So glad you had jack fess up to Alma right away about FRancine--that lying little spoiled witch--even Ennis knew the truth over the phone.    YYEEEWWWW
I certainly hope you have a vision to fix this--and get the boys back together soon.

Ranchgirl the thing is, Francine has obviously been brainwashed. She simply cant see that. As far as she,s concerned, she telling it like it is. Poor Jack really is the devil and he will burn in hell etc etc. She,s actually ill in  a way, because she really beleives all this crap that this relgious cult or whatever they claim to be, are telling her. She,s very young and impressionable and vulnerable, and thats just the kind of people these weird cults exploit. God almighty if ever Jack and Ennis need to be together it,s now. Hope all this with his mum gets sorted out soon so he can get back to his man who needs him desperately. :'( :'( :'(

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2006, 10:09:03 am »
I agree, they need an intervention, and to get her away from her reverend that is using Old Testament personalized BS to over-ride the more Christian New Testament views of forgiveness and love. 

Can't believe how some thiings get started and ruin lives that way, lots of killing and destruction has been done in the name of religion---many different religions too.

I also agree---the boys need to be back together soon!! CAN'T be soon enough to suit me! LOL
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 10:12:17 am by ranchgal »

Marge_Innavera

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2006, 06:59:08 pm »
The other interesting new development is the fledgling friendship between Alma and Jack's mom.  The dialogue between the two mothers was especially vivid and believable in that part.

Can't help but wonder, too, what Alma's reaction will be to Ennis insisting that Junior stay at school to make sure she's safe. Maybe that will warm things up a little more.

mvansand76

« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2006, 05:47:41 am »
Chapter 21 is up:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841251/21/

Lori calls it: The Chapter Of Nothing but Intense Long Conversations That Nearly Killed the Author.

Oh God, I can imagine!  ;D  Dialogues are a bitch!  ;D

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2006, 11:42:14 am »
Oh my word. Francine is a twisted little madam! She needs some deprogramming, and fast! The things that people do in the name of religion. Makes me shake my head.

Please, please let Jack call home soon.

Bad things happen when either of them goes AWOL, though I know that there's no chance of Jack falling into bed with Lureen this time (is there?). He does have to deal with his father though.

We need the boys back together, doing some smooching back at the ranch!

Karen

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2006, 10:27:28 pm »
Great chapter Lori, thank you for sharing, now why do I have this feeling of dread???
Thanks for updating!!

Spoilers................

OMG, they need restraining orders against that man---the courts certainly didn't take assault and battery too seriously, against a woman no less---and if they have a real restraining order--it could cost him big time to make any violations.

I don't know that Lizzie should be all alone at the ranch even with patrols.   
With ennis and Marianne gone.
I am so glad Ennis is going to go to jack, this is such a tough one, and Jack's dad is being a real pig head.     He is going to have to face up to some harsh realities soon.    they could always rent out the land, and he could just collect the rent and come once in awhile to inspect the pasture conditions. Happens all the time.   

Now I really want to know more of Marianne's story and how she learned to defend herself so well and not take any crap from bullies!!   Very curious now.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2006, 11:52:57 am »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!