Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941919 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2014, 09:42:28 pm »
Yes, Jeff, that is another possible explanation. In fact, luvly's snake seems to be sending signals by doubling up its body. The man and the pawnbroker missed the whole meaning of the creature and were put off by it, but you saw its true meaning and value.

I was thinking about the significance of the wedding last night. Since it was between two people who you didn't know, the wedding could be about some ideas or projects that are starting. Weddings mean many things--ideas coming together, new starts, holiness, ritual, promises. Do any of these resonate with you, Marie?

Hey there!  Thanks for the further insight.  You could be right about the wedding symbolism: I'm hoping that after years of hardship and reversals that my life is changing for the better.  My daughter, who has had many health problems in the past, is graduating from college this Saturday and that signifies a fresh start.  I seem to be moving ahead at my work, and everyone I know is progressing.  Perhaps I'm moving toward that light at the end of the tunnel.  I hope so, anyway.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2014, 10:28:15 pm »
My daughter, who has had many health problems in the past, is graduating from college this Saturday and that signifies a fresh start. 

Congratulations to both of you!!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #202 on: June 12, 2014, 09:02:09 am »

Ditto!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #203 on: June 12, 2014, 01:56:49 pm »
Going back to both Chuck's and Jeff's dreams, there are a couple of similarities. In both dreams there is an element of chaos and destruction, e.g. the tornado and the insane, ax-wielding woman. From your writings elsewhere, it seems to me that you both like a calm, well-ordered life and surroundings. But both of you have to deal with uncertainty and approaching instability, as well as upheaval. Jeff, you are planning some redecorating and Chuck, you have swarms of bees invading your apartment. It's understandable that strange dreams would ensue!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2014, 05:35:06 pm »
Going back to both Chuck's and Jeff's dreams, there are a couple of similarities. In both dreams there is an element of chaos and destruction, e.g. the tornado and the insane, ax-wielding woman. From your writings elsewhere, it seems to me that you both like a calm, well-ordered life and surroundings. But both of you have to deal with uncertainty and approaching instability, as well as upheaval. Jeff, you are planning some redecorating and Chuck, you have swarms of bees invading your apartment. It's understandable that strange dreams would ensue!

very cool analysis, Lee!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2014, 05:36:17 pm »
Chuck, in your dream about the insane, machete wielding woman, it sounds very much like Kali, goddess of destruction.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2014, 05:39:34 pm »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2014, 05:42:45 pm »
scarier than any zombie I've ever seen!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2014, 07:56:07 pm »

Thanks!  We're both very excited.  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2014, 07:57:24 pm »