Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941532 times)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #770 on: June 11, 2020, 09:31:23 am »
I had a very random dream last night.

Jeff and I were training for a mission to go to Mars. 

We met up because our last names are close to each other in the alphabet (actually true in real life). 

Oh, and Jake was there.   :laugh:

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #771 on: June 11, 2020, 10:03:09 am »

Too bad it wasn't Matt Damon; he could teach you to grow potatoes on Mars.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #772 on: June 11, 2020, 06:37:58 pm »
Too bad it wasn't Matt Damon; he could teach you to grow potatoes on Mars.

E-x-c-u-u-s-e me? I'm perfectly capable of growing potatoes, thank you very much!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #773 on: June 12, 2020, 11:03:11 am »
E-x-c-u-u-s-e me? I'm perfectly capable of growing potatoes, thank you very much!  :laugh:

On Mars?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #774 on: June 12, 2020, 02:03:12 pm »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #775 on: June 12, 2020, 03:54:29 pm »
Anywhere.  :laugh:

You know you have to use poop, right?

Oh actually, upon closer investigation it seems scientists have found a way to grow potatoes in Mars-like conditions, possibly without using feces. So if you keep up with cutting edge potato cultivation, I stand corrected.

This is from Science Magazine.

The Martian, Andy Weir’s famous space novel-turned-movie, may be coming true—at least as far as potatoes are concerned, Business Insider reports. In the story, astronaut Mark Watney (played by Matt Damon in the movie), survives being stranded on Mars by growing potatoes—using his own feces for fertilizer. Now, a new experiment here on Earth has shown potato plants can actually grow in “near-martian” conditions. The setup, put together by scientists at the International Potato Center, is a hermetically sealed container that mimics the day lengths, atmosphere, and temperature of Mars, fed by a “nutrient rich water” (no word on whether human waste was involved). In addition to encouraging Mars-terraform enthusiasts, the research could help us grow food on challenging parts of our own space-rock.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #776 on: June 12, 2020, 04:54:28 pm »
Had a strange dream the other night.

I dreamed that a friend of mine had died, and a group of us were helping his mother plan his wake.  I was going through pics to attach to boards, but the pics were ones that shouldn't exist.  Like, I found one of him and my mom when he was a child.  However, we didn't meet until he was an adult, so I have no idea what he looked like as a kid, and there would be no such picture.

after that, I found this large book-like item, it was made of a metal, tin perhaps, and each page was the same metal, and on each page was a different cross.  My friend's mother saw me looking at it and said she should take it to the wake.

That's when I woke up.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #777 on: June 12, 2020, 04:55:19 pm »
I had a very random dream last night.

Jeff and I were training for a mission to go to Mars. 

We met up because our last names are close to each other in the alphabet (actually true in real life). 

Well, that's a different one!   What exactly was Jake doing there?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #778 on: June 12, 2020, 05:42:44 pm »
Had a strange dream the other night.

I dreamed that a friend of mine had died, and a group of us were helping his mother plan his wake.  I was going through pics to attach to boards, but the pics were ones that shouldn't exist.  Like, I found one of him and my mom when he was a child.  However, we didn't meet until he was an adult, so I have no idea what he looked like as a kid, and there would be no such picture.
Maybe in your dream mind, you were brothers.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #779 on: June 13, 2020, 03:49:32 pm »
No, that was not the case.  At one point in the dream I was talking to his mother, and in the pic I found it was him and my mother.  I recognized her as my mom, and I recognized his mom when I talked to her, so I'm not sure what that whole mess of a dream was.  LOL