Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 576218 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #780 on: July 13, 2020, 12:31:48 pm »
Here's a little mini-dream I had in that twilight between awake and asleep. Someone gave me a phone number of someone/thing and it was (area code, local I think) 333-3333. And I said, "How am I going to remember that?" I think the dream me was joking, but I'm not totally sure.

It seemed kind of silly and funny, but maybe there's more to it than I think ...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #781 on: July 13, 2020, 02:11:11 pm »
 :laugh:

Oh I'm sure you were joking!

Here in Denver the taxi companies take that phone number because it is so easy to remember. You used to see (before Uber/Lyft) taxis with that number written across the trunk.
When you see the smiley face in the sky, the pandemic will be over!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #782 on: July 13, 2020, 05:08:56 pm »
:laugh:

Oh I'm sure you were joking!

Here in Denver the taxi companies take that phone number because it is so easy to remember. You used to see (before Uber/Lyft) taxis with that number written across the trunk.

Maybe I'm having a Denver flashback! No, you're right, come to think of it I've seen that here, too.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #783 on: July 13, 2020, 09:02:47 pm »
So, I had to make an airport run to pick up friend EDelMar who was returning from Arizona. And guess what was in front of me as I came   up to the terminal...a taxi!

Cue the Twilight Zone music!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #784 on: July 14, 2020, 10:01:30 am »
So, I had to make an airport run to pick up friend EDelMar who was returning from Arizona. And guess what was in front of me as I came   up to the terminal...a taxi!

Cue the Twilight Zone music!

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #785 on: January 14, 2021, 05:33:02 pm »
Do people sometimes have dreams where they're out and about, but they've forgotten their mask?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #786 on: January 15, 2021, 09:39:41 am »
Do people sometimes have dreams where they're out and about, but they've forgotten their mask?

No. I've just actually forgotten it a couple of times. Fortunately I've caught myself early enough that I could go back and get it before I came in contact with anyone.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #787 on: January 15, 2021, 11:17:40 am »
I only wear mine in stores and other inside places (unless I'm in a crowd). Luckily I carry masks in my bag, because I would say I start walking toward the building forgetting to wear a mask until I see someone else with one approximately 75% of the time. Sometimes I haven't remembered until I've actually stepped into the building.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #788 on: January 16, 2021, 01:35:09 am »

No, I can't say that I've ever had that dream.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #789 on: January 16, 2021, 11:14:50 am »
I rarely remember my dreams. Do you ever wake up, having just been in the middle of a dream with some unanswered question or problem or issue, you try to figure out the answer but suddenly, even though you were experiencing the dream less than a minute ago, you can't remember a single thing about it? You try to remember even the basic situation but the memory dissipates like mist in the air or sand between your fingers?