Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 791437 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #830 on: April 28, 2022, 01:26:51 pm »
I have a poor friend who moved into a cheap apartment and had to move out because of mold.

That's terrible.  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #831 on: April 28, 2022, 04:16:26 pm »
I guess you could now say the Delta variant was read when you weren't.  :-\

:laugh:

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #832 on: September 20, 2022, 01:35:13 pm »
My dreams of late have been very chaotic. This morning I woke very early and decided to see if I could sleep a little more. I did but the dream I had tired me out. I was in a new place, a very nice apartment with large sunny windows. But the living room was aclutter because an old boyfriend of mine (who I haven't seen in decades) had suddenly appeared and was building a mailbox in the middle of the floor. It was actually 2 mailboxes with bodies like oatmeal tins, attached to a stand that was sort of like a pen the size of a baby's crib made out of lath. As I talked to him and admired his handiwork, a woman suddenly appeared, very dark and attractive (looked like Stockard Channing). She seemed to be partnered with said old boyfriend and was the one who had tracked me down and moved them into my apartment. Gradually, the place filled up with more and more people, mostly women, who milled around and seemed to know each other. I went into various rooms and grew more and more agitated about what was going on without my knowledge or control.  :-\
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #833 on: September 20, 2022, 04:18:31 pm »
I had a doozy of a dream last night.

I dreamed that when I got to work, the office had been rearranged, and everyone was sitting at tables similar to a preschool setting, no divisions between seats like the floorplan we have now.

I was surrounded by a group of younger employees, and we all got along really well.  One of the young women was mixing magic potions of some sort, and there was music piped in for us.

Suddenly, the radio started to play "Sister Golden Hair", and someone stood up and said "C'mon everyone, let's go dance outside!" and we all ran outside.  Instead of the usual asphalt parking lot, it was a park immediately outside the building, and everyone started dancing.

:o :laugh:

that's when I woke up,  and no, "Sister Golden Hair" was not playing on the alarm clock.  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!