Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8891556 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6550 on: July 21, 2009, 08:58:05 pm »
y'all are nuts!

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6551 on: July 21, 2009, 09:53:41 pm »
Yes, but I am saying extremely nice things about you, that means I am due a big hug in Alberta  ;D

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #6552 on: July 21, 2009, 11:55:21 pm »

Hi Chuck.  :)
What's the weather like, there?

It's byoooootiful here. Not like winter at all, except the air is a little bit cool.
We're expecting some rain the next couple of days, but then fine again.

Hey, are you still planning a trip to NZ & Oz in October?
If you can fit in a visit to Sydney, that would be great.
Sue said she would probably need to come down to Sydney to see you, as she is a fair way North.
It will be spring, and we'd all love to see you.
(you know what spring does to people)  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6553 on: July 22, 2009, 11:02:55 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Happy hump day, y'all!

I'm here late, but better late than pregnant never! 

I'm in a different office/location today.  This area is closing, the members transfering to two seperate locations.  One of them is the office I work in regularly. 

I'm here because one of the managers I support is on vacation this week, and I'm boxing and labeling his files and such so that they get to my location correctly on Friday. 

Of course, it must be done today, as I won't be here on Friday to get it done.  I'll be on my way to Canada then.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6554 on: July 22, 2009, 11:06:20 am »
Hey, are you still planning a trip to NZ & Oz in October?  If you can fit in a visit to Sydney, that would be great.  Sue said she would probably need to come down to Sydney to see you, as she is a fair way North.  It will be spring, and we'd all love to see you.
(you know what spring does to people)  ;D

Hiya Rob!

;D

The dates are not yet set in stone, but Matthew has been trying to keep me updated on the status of the trip.  As he's mentioned he's moved to a new place, and had some flights to take care of (such a good trolly dolly he is!) and his internet is not connected yet, so our conversations have been a bit less than what they've used to be.  However, (or as Matthew would say, "howevah") it looks like instead of September, it indeed will be in  October, and once the dates are finalized, you'll all get an update.

My time is limited, but I do want to see some of Australia, so I do hope to meet some of the Aussie members if possible.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #6555 on: July 23, 2009, 08:59:09 am »
Hi Chuck  :D

Offline optom3

« Reply #6556 on: July 23, 2009, 01:22:01 pm »
It would be great if you could meet with some Aussie Bokies. BTW, I want your job, please. Do  you work flexi hours to have half the year off.It seems each time I log on you are  off on another jaunt. Maybe in a previous life you were an airline steward. :)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6557 on: July 23, 2009, 02:36:53 pm »
It would be great if you could meet with some Aussie Bokies. BTW, I want your job, please. Do  you work flexi hours to have half the year off.It seems each time I log on you are  off on another jaunt. Maybe in a previous life you were an airline steward. :)

Matthew gave me another term, but I won't say it.   ;D :laugh:

as for half the year.....I wish.  However, there are no restraints on when you take your time, so I almost never take full weeks.

What I will do is (for example) take off Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday.  My office is closed on weekends.  Therefore, instead of useing 5 days off, I've used 4, and can use the "extra" day somewhere else.

I also try to use some holidays when traveling.  Example.  In October, the banks are closed on Colombus day.  So if I want to go somewhere in October, I'll take off Thursday and Friday.  Monday will be the holiday, and then I'll take off Tuesday, so I use three days instead of four.

By planning it this way, it extends my vacation time.

This year so far, I had time off in Feb.  (when Matthew, Rich, RouxB, Gail, and others were in town), had 4 days in June for when I went to Ma. for the AIDS walk and PTown trips,  I have this week's trip to Canada, in October I'll be in New Zealand, and then have time of in November as well.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #6558 on: July 23, 2009, 05:32:36 pm »
enjoy chuck... !

and here's something for your return... http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,22127.msg529077.html#msg529077
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6559 on: July 23, 2009, 08:43:58 pm »
Thanks for the link, Kelda!

Time for bed, I don't think I'll be online until I return, 8/2/09.

See you all then!