Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8897330 times)

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6650 on: August 18, 2009, 10:33:14 am »
He also owns a condo not too far from Paul's house in Provincetown, and he never lets anyone forget that he only has to work three days a week and he owns a condo in Provincetown.  :-\  ::)

I hope he's home every 5-day weekend and lets everyone come visit his condo.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline dejavu

« Reply #6651 on: August 18, 2009, 10:35:27 am »
Hi Chucky, Tuesday is nearly over here and Ive had a busy day.

Had my hair cut.

Had our dog Jake here most of the day.

Went to the pub for tea.

Played cards tonight.

Hi, Katie.  Sounds busy but not too strenuous.   ;D
Jack's from Texas.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #6652 on: August 18, 2009, 12:19:17 pm »
I hope he's home every 5-day weekend and lets everyone come visit his condo.

Oh, he lives in Philadelphia. The condo is his vacation home. He isn't there every weekend. I can't blame him for not wanting to be a perpetual innkeeper, but, still, he never misses an opportunity to remind people that he fulfilled his goal of only having to work three days a week and having a condo in Provincetown. He's also got what my mother referred to as a "poor mouth," always complaining that he has no money. He doesn't seem to make the connection between keeping up a house in Philadelphia and a condo in P'town with never having any cash on hand.  ::) He's also constantly carping on what miserable people P'town "year-rounders" are.

I can't think of any reason other than morbid fascination that I keep him as a friend.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #6653 on: August 18, 2009, 12:47:52 pm »
Sue - Great news that you saw Jake! (The dog before anyone gets any ideas!!)
Jeff - dontcha just hate folk like that!?! Jus cos you wana be them! Plus I agree with the morbid fascination thing!!

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #6654 on: August 18, 2009, 01:09:06 pm »
Jeff - dontcha just hate folk like that!?! Jus cos you wana be them! Plus I agree with the morbid fascination thing!!

Kelda, I swear!  :laugh:  One of these days I'm just gonna tell him to shut up about it because no one is interested in hearing it, and maybe that's one reason why he doesn't have a boyfriend--because he doesn't want a partner, he wants an audience for his rants.  :laugh:

And I'm dying to tell him--just to see the look on his face--that the answer to his financial problems is quite simple: Either sell his house in Philadelphia and get a smaller place to live, or sell the condo in P'town, if the people he has to deal with in the condo building and the town are so awful. Otherwise, he's made his own bed, now he should just lie in it and shut up!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline dejavu

« Reply #6655 on: August 18, 2009, 01:44:28 pm »
And I'm dying to tell him--just to see the look on his face--that the answer to his financial problems is quite simple: Either sell his house in Philadelphia and get a smaller place to live, or sell the condo in P'town, if the people he has to deal with in the condo building and the town are so awful. Otherwise, he's made his own bed, now he should just lie in it and shut up!  :laugh:

I think there's something to that, Jeff.   :laugh:
Jack's from Texas.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6656 on: August 18, 2009, 02:06:02 pm »

Happy Tuesday Chuck!!

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #6657 on: August 18, 2009, 03:01:45 pm »
we need to look into this gdboaus and fix it!

???

me not understand

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #6658 on: August 18, 2009, 03:03:53 pm »
???

me not understand

God Damn Bitch Of An Unsatisfactory Situation

:)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #6659 on: August 18, 2009, 05:06:21 pm »
Kelda, I swear!  :laugh:  One of these days I'm just gonna tell him to shut up about it because no one is interested in hearing it, and maybe that's one reason why he doesn't have a boyfriend--because he doesn't want a partner, he wants an audience for his rants.  :laugh:

one day he'll push you over the edge! :P
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/