Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8744846 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #16090 on: April 20, 2019, 10:38:30 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend, and that their plans are all set.

Everything is officially done!  ;D

Wash the curtains, clean the blinds, clean the windows, clean and dust all surfacesremove all 'knick-knacks' from shelves and dust/clean the shelves and knick-knacks, clean oven, clean refrigerator, move furniture to dust and vacuum under and beneath everything, put "carpet fresh" on the carpets and vacuum, scrub out the tub and bathroom, straighten slanted albums hung on wall, get Easter supplies.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16091 on: April 21, 2019, 09:53:52 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Happy Easter to everyone!!!

I got all my chores done for spring cleaning,  the Easter baskets for my family are ready, and I'll be meeting the family for dinner later, and dessert at my place after.

;D

Nice way to end the vacation!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16092 on: April 21, 2019, 10:32:39 am »
Everything is officially done!  ;D

Wash the curtains, clean the blinds, clean the windows, clean and dust all surfacesremove all 'knick-knacks' from shelves and dust/clean the shelves and knick-knacks, clean oven, clean refrigerator, move furniture to dust and vacuum under and beneath everything, put "carpet fresh" on the carpets and vacuum, scrub out the tub and bathroom, straighten slanted albums hung on wall, get Easter supplies.

Congratulations! I'm seriously impressed. (Of course, I am always serious.  :laugh:)

I'll be meeting the family for dinner later, and dessert at my place after.

;D

Nice way to end the vacation!

Sounds very nice! So you're gathering in a restaurant first? What's for dessert? Is it Italian -- cannoli, tiramisu ...?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16093 on: April 21, 2019, 12:30:45 pm »
Congratulations! I'm seriously impressed. (Of course, I am always serious.  :laugh:)

Color me "serious"!

Sounds very nice! So you're gathering in a restaurant first? What's for dessert? Is it Italian -- cannoli, tiramisu ...?

We're spending some time at their house first.  Then go out to eat, and then back to my place for dessert.  There will be 10 of us, so I got 16 cupcakes.  I got them from House of Cupcakes because they make two vegan varieties (chocolate and vanilla).  Trent has dairy allergies, so he can eat the vegan cupcakes.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #16094 on: April 21, 2019, 01:39:25 pm »
Happy Easter, Chuck and everyone!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16095 on: April 22, 2019, 12:50:35 pm »
We're spending some time at their house first.  Then go out to eat, and then back to my place for dessert.  There will be 10 of us, so I got 16 cupcakes.  I got them from House of Cupcakes because they make two vegan varieties (chocolate and vanilla).  Trent has dairy allergies, so he can eat the vegan cupcakes.

That sounds nice! Also, I'm sure vegan cupcakes are just as good, but vegan cannoli probably wouldn't be good -- too dependent on dairy.

Take the gun cupcakes, leave the cannoli.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16096 on: April 23, 2019, 11:18:11 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

It was a good bowing night.  All three of my games were over average (one game was 23 pins above average, and the second was 33 pins above average).  Not only that, the team  we  bowled against is one of the top teams in the league, and we totally beat them, taking all 7 points.  That hasn't happened in a while!

THere are only about three weeks of bowling left, and then we quit for the summer, and start up again in September.

I spent today after work, and now before bed, watching MTV Classic network.  This channel still plays music videos from time to time, more so than the original MTV does now.   Anyway, tomorrow at 4:00 they are doing a live interview with Madonna, from London.  After the interview, they are giving a world premiere of her new video, "Medellin", her song with Portuguese rapper Maluma.

To celebrate, from 4:00 today until the interview tomorrow, it's 24 solid hours of Madonna music videos.

;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16097 on: April 27, 2019, 09:15:24 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

Friday went well, but it could've been bad.  LOL  I woke  at 2:30am Friday, to a very dark and silent bedroom.  It always takes my brain a minute to wake up, so I was laying there in the dark, quiet room, trying to figure out what was wrong.  Then I realized the ambient light from my router (which is in my bedroom) and the digital display on my alarm clock were out.  I realized that my power had gone out.  I got out of bed to make sure that my food in the freezer was still cold, and at that moment the power came back on.  I reset my alarm clock, and then got up to fix the clock on my microwave. 

It was then that I realized that I never ordered my groceries on  Thursday.  If I don't order them before going to bed, chances are that I won't be able to schedule a pick-up for Saturday.  Those slots fill up fast.   So I turned on the computer and went to the grocery store's site, and they only had three spots available  left for Saturday pick-up.  I quickly reserved one, and did a quick order.

Saturday here was a sunny day, but very breezy,  making it feel cooler than it actually was.  I spent the day doing some straightening up in the apartment, taking down the Easter lights, sorting the laundry, and getting groceries. 

The store had a new type of Cheerios cereal, so I picked them up.  Very tasty!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16098 on: April 28, 2019, 10:04:07 am »
The store had a new type of Cheerios cereal, so I picked them up.  Very tasty!

I noticed last night that my son had purchased a new kind.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16099 on: April 28, 2019, 11:43:23 am »
I've had that variety too, it's good.