Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8743852 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #16260 on: November 05, 2019, 07:51:37 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

How is everyone doing??

Second day of "stay-cation" is here.  I shaved and trimmed the beard line today, and then hit the park for a walk.  I also voted today, and then went out shopping to get some Mod Podge for some ornaments that I plan on making.

Now, I'm catching up here and getting ready to go bowling.

Tomorrow I need to get to the park again, and then I'm going to Bed Bath & Beyond.  I have some money left on a gift card, and yesterday got a 20% coupon off my purchase, so I may as well go and spend it on the items I need (some garbage bag and a new back brush for the shower).   I also want to get my hair cut, and then perhaps spend time working on the ornaments.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16261 on: November 05, 2019, 08:09:53 pm »
I'm going to Bed Bath & Beyond.  I have some money left on a gift card, and yesterday got a 20% coupon off my purchase, so I may as well go and spend it on the items I need (some garbage bag and a new back brush for the shower). 

Pro tip: BB&B is extremely generous with its coupons. You can bring in a bunch at a time, you can bring in outdated ones, and they'll all be honored. At least that's what I've been told and in my experience. I get them in the mail and in newspaper ads but don't go there that often, so I let them pile up and then take them in all at once. I used to throw out the out of date ones but now I take those in, too.

I mean, if you have two 20% off coupons and you only buy one thing, they'll just use one. If you have one coupon and buy three things, they'll spread the 20% over all three things (I think). But if you have three things and three coupons, you'll get 20% on all three (again, I think).

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #16262 on: November 06, 2019, 09:23:51 am »
Who the heck is Mod Podge?  Is she related to Ginger Minge?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16263 on: November 06, 2019, 10:21:52 am »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mod Podge is an item that is used in crafting.  First, it acts as an adhesive.  You take a picture/image, and you put a layer of Mod Podge on the back of it, as well as on the item you're gluing it to, and you place it where you want it to be.

However, Mod Podge dries clearly, and is also a sealant, so after what you've glued dries, you put another layer of Mod Podge over it, and it will be sealed to the project after it dries.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #16264 on: November 06, 2019, 11:46:24 am »
How crafty of you!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16265 on: November 06, 2019, 03:04:24 pm »
How crafty of you!

At one point this week (better decide when, not much time left in the week.  lol) I plan on  working on 8 ornaments for my tree.  I will be putting images on ceramic tiles, so that's why I needed the Mod Podge.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #16266 on: November 07, 2019, 05:44:47 pm »
Why on earth do you need to brush the back of your shower?

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #16267 on: November 08, 2019, 02:24:48 pm »

I was gonna ask if it was in the condiment aisle.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #16268 on: November 08, 2019, 02:27:09 pm »
Mod Podge is an item that is used in crafting.  First, it acts as an adhesive.  You take a picture/image, and you put a layer of Mod Podge on the back of it, as well as on the item you're gluing it to, and you place it where you want it to be.

However, Mod Podge dries clearly, and is also a sealant, so after what you've glued dries, you put another layer of Mod Podge over it, and it will be sealed to the project after it dries.

So you could use it to put pictures of naked men on the walls of your shower.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #16269 on: November 09, 2019, 10:04:15 am »
Stay-cationing sounds nice. Maybe I should try it sometime. I guess, since I work at home, I would have to go elsewhere and staycate there.
"chewing gum and duct tape"