Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 6454163 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #17530 on: May 05, 2022, 11:27:44 am »
Yes, Durango, Cortez, and Pagosa Springs.
Rooting for you!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17531 on: May 05, 2022, 01:00:34 pm »
Did you stay in Durango?
Yes, Durango, Cortez, and Pagosa Springs.

I'd love to go back to Durango some day.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #17532 on: May 09, 2022, 06:38:58 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Had a good weekend, and spent Sunday with mom for Mother's day.   We ordered an assortment of appetizers from a local Italian restaurant, and then shared them for the meal.

today was a slow day at work (thankfully) and I was able to get stuff done that had been accumulating since last week.

We're headed towards the end of the bowling season, I believe it's just two weeks, and then we're done until September.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #17533 on: Yesterday at 05:06:00 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Had a busy Saturday.   I met with family for lunch, and then afterwards we went with Trenton to a Monster Mini-Golf place.  We all played a round of golf, and then played in the arcade for a bit.

Sunday I went over to mom and dad's place for lunch.

Today (Monday) I took the day off as a mental health day.  :laugh:  I let myself sleep in, then relaxed for the morning, and then spent the afternoon straightening up around the apartment.  I put away some stuff that needed to be, but was too lazy to do it.  Then I did some dusting and vacuuming.  Now I can spend the afternoon and evening relaxing.

It's been a weird day weather-wise, flipping between downpours and sun.  We have sun right now, but the wind is starting to pick up.  Until 8:00 we're under a strong storm / tornado watch. 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!