Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8734288 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #17540 on: June 04, 2022, 10:35:18 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well today!

This work week was only 4 days long, but it felt just as long as a regular week.  ::)  Not sure why.

I actually went into the office on Friday.  I needed to go in and print out some stuff, and then compress it and send it out, and I couldn't do that from home.

Quiet weekend here, no big plans, but I do need to get laundry done on Sunday.  Lately I've been doing it on Fridays while I work from home, so that I can get some more time to get other things done on Sunday, but since I was at the office yesterday, that didn't happen.

Eyes are just about back to normal, thankfully!  I still have some of the ointment left, so I'm continuing to use it until it's gone.

Other than that, not much going on here.   

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17541 on: June 04, 2022, 01:58:04 pm »
Eyes are just about back to normal, thankfully!  I still have some of the ointment left, so I'm continuing to use it until it's gone.

Good news!  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17542 on: June 10, 2022, 01:47:10 pm »

How is everyone doing?

I'm counting down the clock for today (almost 4 hours to go) and then next week I'm on vacation.

;D

No plans, other than to get some cleaning done around the apartment.  It will be nice to be away from the work laptop.  I do have plans for this Friday and Saturday.  I'm going to a graduation party Saturday, and a birthday party on Sunday.  Since I have the week off, I'll do laundry on Monday.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #17543 on: June 11, 2022, 10:04:49 am »
Nice to hear, Chuck. I'll be on vacation next week too. Going back to the Four Corners area, this time I'll be the trip leader.

I was noticing yesterday that pollen season seems to be over for now (knock on wood). My head has cleared and I don't have wads of tissue lying all over. And my eyes are not burning. I was envying you that ointment. My health meter was knocked down again this past week recovering from a COVID booster shot. I actually got a little fever and slept for 11 hours. But now I'm back in the pink and going out to do yard work again.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17544 on: June 13, 2022, 11:11:13 am »

Stay-cation has started!

;D

Had a busy weekend, spent Saturday at my friends' house, celebrating their youngest daughter's high school graduation.  I was there at the hospital the day she was born.  LOL

Then, on Sunday I was at my other friends' house, celebrating some birthdays there.   

Of course, this meant that chores did not get done this weekend, so I'm working on that today.   I started today with a sleep in, then I stripped the bed, gathering the laundry, put away some dishes that were in the drying rack, and straightened up the apartment a bit.   It's not all done, but it's a good start.

I'll have a quick lunch in a few, and then start working on the laundry.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17545 on: June 13, 2022, 11:12:47 am »
Nice to hear, Chuck. I'll be on vacation next week too. Going back to the Four Corners area, this time I'll be the trip leader.

I was noticing yesterday that pollen season seems to be over for now (knock on wood). My head has cleared and I don't have wads of tissue lying all over. And my eyes are not burning. I was envying you that ointment. My health meter was knocked down again this past week recovering from a COVID booster shot. I actually got a little fever and slept for 11 hours. But now I'm back in the pink and going out to do yard work again.

Hiya Lee!  I hope you have a great trip!  Enjoy yourself!

I'm still getting pollen alerts on my computer, so we're not out of it yet.  Luckily, I'm stocked up on my Claritin, and that really seems to work for me.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #17546 on: June 13, 2022, 11:14:35 am »

I'll have a quick lunch in a few, and then start working on the laundry.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17547 on: June 13, 2022, 11:56:14 am »
is that how you do laundry in Sweden?  How quaint!

here in the US, we have this thing called "electricity", and it powers these things called "appliances" that do the laundry for us.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #17548 on: June 13, 2022, 12:14:44 pm »
Well, since you said you were gonna start work on the laundry, I thought you meant some really heavy work.

So I thought to myself "well, Chuck is really gonna work hard on that laundry, this must be how he's doing it".

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17549 on: June 13, 2022, 09:55:32 pm »
is that how you do laundry in Sweden?  How quaint!

here in the US, we have this thing called "electricity", and it powers these things called "appliances" that do the laundry for us.

:laugh:

Well, since you said you were gonna start work on the laundry, I thought you meant some really heavy work.

So I thought to myself "well, Chuck is really gonna work hard on that laundry, this must be how he's doing it".

:laugh: