Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8743946 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #17680 on: September 24, 2022, 11:30:59 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Is everyone having a good weekend?

I spent today doing online shopping, and getting a project done.

I've posted pics in the past of my "Madonna Wall",  the wall in my living room where I have all of my Madonna vinyl albums framed and hung.   Well, two of the albums had become loose and were crooked, and since I put them all up, she released two other albums ("Madame X" and "Finally Enough Love:  50 Number Ones") so I had to take down the ones I had up, rearrange them and add the two newest albums. 

I had to move the coffee table and couch to do this, so I decided I may as well vacuum the living room, so I could get those areas while the furniture was moved.

It took a while to get them all done, but they're done now, and it looks good.   Not perfect, but presentable.   You can see them here.  To be honest, the newest one (the bottom right corner) is not the actual album, just a lithograph of the album cover.  I do have the actual album, but it's too thick to fit in the frame.  All of the other ones in the frames are the actual vinyl albums.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,31002.msg720202.html#msg720202

Tomorrow I'll be meeting mom and dad for lunch, and then I'm heading to The Container Store.  I ordered some bins, so I can get some stuff out of my closets up in the apartment, and put them in storage in the basement.  I also ordered something that I can keep in the back of my Santa Fe, to keep what's in the back organized.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17681 on: September 26, 2022, 04:44:07 pm »

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

The organization of my albums went well, as did the shopping for the bins.  Everything got done.

Went to the office today, as I had some stuff to tend to, and there was a team lunch scheduled for noon.

When we got to where we had our reservations, I found out that it was a lunch for me and the Executive Assistant, as we both were with the company for 25 years this year.

they gave the two of us cards, and I had a nice gift card inside that will come in handy.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17682 on: September 26, 2022, 06:12:51 pm »
Aw, what a nice surprise for you!  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17683 on: September 26, 2022, 06:27:24 pm »
Well, I still want to work in your office because of all the nice parties. But seems unlikely I'll get another 25 years in, so I'll probably have to forgo the lunch and gift card. Nice for you, though!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #17684 on: September 27, 2022, 02:47:59 pm »
What a nice surprise!

25 years is a long time in the same company.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17685 on: October 09, 2022, 02:06:50 pm »

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Monday is a holiday, so I get an extra day off, and then the week after, I'm on 'staycation', so I'll be able to just chill.  I do plan on getting my flu vaccination on that week off.

October is here, and the apartment is decorated for Halloween.   Flag, Jack O' Lanterns and lights are up.

Will be at the office Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  I usually go in Tuesday and Thursday, but there is some sort of luncheon / event goin scheduled for Wednesday, so I'll be attending that.

Things are status quo for now, hope everyone is doing ok!!!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17686 on: October 17, 2022, 02:25:02 pm »

How is everyone doing?

Are you all getting into the swing of Autumn and Halloween?   I've been watching the leaves fall the past few days, it's really putting me in the mood for Autumn.  ;D

the main part of my Halloween costume arrived on Saturday, and another part today.   I'm just waiting on two more items, and I'm good to go.

;D

I'm on "Stay-Cation" this week, so I'll enjoy relaxing.  Although, I do need to go out for some new clothes at one point this week, perhaps tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:41:43 pm by CellarDweller »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #17687 on: October 17, 2022, 03:03:04 pm »
Yes, I've been enjoying it. I rake the patio and walks every day and brush off the patio furniture, and the next day it looks like I haven't done anything! But I love the warm days and cool nights.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17688 on: October 17, 2022, 04:51:28 pm »
the pain part of my Halloween costume arrived on Saturday, and another part today.   I'm just waiting on two more items, and I'm good to go.
The "pain part"? What on earth are you doing for Halloween?  :o

I'm on "Stay-Cation" this week, so I'll enjoy relaxing.  Although, I do need to go out for some new clothes at one point this week, perhaps tomorrow.

Again with the stay-cation?  :o  Do you have more paid time off than you're required to work?
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17689 on: October 17, 2022, 10:41:15 pm »
The "pain part"? What on earth are you doing for Halloween?  :o

:laugh:   typo I need to fix!   That should be "the main part".  :laugh:

Again with the stay-cation?  :o  Do you have more paid time off than you're required to work?

I get about 5 weeks a year vacation.