Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8734365 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #17710 on: November 07, 2022, 05:13:35 pm »
Bowlers have big b_lls. ...

They sure have!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #17711 on: November 07, 2022, 05:42:30 pm »

and they're very possessive of them

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17712 on: November 07, 2022, 07:55:14 pm »

and they're very possessive of them

You mean they don't like to have anyone touch them?
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17713 on: November 08, 2022, 05:02:23 pm »
Depends on the bowler.........

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17714 on: November 24, 2022, 11:14:10 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

How is everyone doing?

To all who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll be leaving at about 1:00 to get to my brother and sister-in-law's place for lunch at 2:00.

Yesterday at work was crazy, it just seems that some odd things happened the day before a holiday, that made the day stressful.  I was hoping that it would calm down by 2:00, but it went straight through until I shut down at 5:00.

By the time 10:00 last night came I was exhausted, and I went to bed, sleeping through until 9:00am this morning.

I normally work from my parents' place when I work from home, as that is where my dual monitors and full-sized keyboard is, but I'm hoping that Friday will be slow, so I'm working from the apartment, so I can get some things straightened up, and get a jump on getting some Christmas stuff done around the apartment.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17715 on: November 24, 2022, 12:30:49 pm »
Either tomorrow or Saturday I'm expecting to get my Christmas stuff out of storage and set things up for the holiday. I also plan on setting up my Christmas train layout. That will be fun.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #17716 on: November 24, 2022, 12:45:51 pm »
Turkey Day is here! Until Tuesday, I was looking forward to actually spending today with my extended family. My only anxiety was worrying if I could complete all the cooking I had committed to in time. But as I was visiting with my daughter, she said, "are you looking forward to Friday?" Yes, for the 8th or 9th year, they are planning to get together with his side of the family on Thanksgiving, and our side on the day after. So, I have lots of free time today!

So, one of the things I'm doing today is making a proper gravy. I simmered turkey bones and skin overnight in a big stock pot. This morning I strained it and am now separating the fat from the broth in the fridge. I plan to make both a smooth gravy and one with bits of meat and mushrooms. I'm also taking my time on the dressing.

I'll listen to some Hauser and there are tons of people that I'm sending Thanksgiving greetings to. Have a wonderful day, all y'all!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17717 on: December 02, 2022, 07:07:09 pm »
Quiet around here lately!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #17718 on: December 03, 2022, 01:07:41 pm »
Probably because Chuck is busy cleaning his apartment and clutching his pearls.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17719 on: December 03, 2022, 01:44:07 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Quiet around here lately!

Been really busy on my end!   The day after Thanksgiving the monthly monster report I work on arrived, and I had to start working on that.  On top of that, it was also the day that my coworker went on vacation, so I was trying to get the report done, covering my clients, and covering hers.   So I was actually at the office a lot this week, and when I got home I had other stuff I needed to get done, so I wasn't here.

I also managed to get the apartment decorated for Christmas.

The report is complete as of Friday, and my coworker comes back to work on Monday, so things are going to return to normal now.  :laugh:

I went to the post office today to get the Christmas stamps I need for my cards, and my cards arrived today, so I can start working on getting those mailed out.

I also managed to get some online Christmas shopping done, so I'm happy about that.  ;D

How is everyone doing?   How is your holiday prep coming along?  I'm heading over to mom and dad's place later, we're staring our baking.   we decided that instead of doing all the cookies on one weekend, we'll bake and freeze two cookies this weekend,  two cookies next weekend, and then work on the last two the week of the 12th, when I'm on vacation.   Then they'll be distributed on Monday the 19th.

:)

Probably because Chuck is busy cleaning his apartment and clutching his pearls.

Sonja >>>>>><<<<<Chuck's arm