Author Topic: Male Swim Wear  (Read 33207 times)

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Male Swim Wear
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 11:03:47 pm »
Board shorts. All the pics were OK except the thong. May as well just go naked.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 01:13:16 am »
Board shorts. All the pics were OK except the thong. May as well just go naked.

Hey! I like the thong! Ya'll need to go back and look at it again!   :D

I have some Lenscrafter coupons handy in case anybody wants one!  ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 05:41:13 am »
Eeeeuw!  Thongs are manky ....... Blaaaaaah! :P

I like to see a well toned man in board shorts ... it shows that he's not trying too hard!  Not to mention they look really sexy!

.... need I say more??

Susie  ;D

Susie I completly agree with you. I think thongs are among the worst things ever invented. They look dreadful. And speedos are just GROSS. ewwwwwww.  The do nothing for me atall. Like the pics of Jake, but I prefer pics of Hugh on the beach...............*sigh*. Mind you, he could wear a paper bag and he,d still look like sex on legs to me. ;)

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 06:04:38 am »
TampaTalon, I'm only 42, and I said a guy that's in shape should wear as little as possible, but I myself would wear boardshorts, and a big oversized T-shirt.  And if anyone asked why I was being so modest, I'd say my skin is fair and I don't want to burn.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary

Good reasoning Gary, I had mentioned the over 50 bit because though a dude is in shape over 50 from personal experience things are shaped a little different. I guess I am a little to fashion concerned here. I would af course perfer the dude any age nekked  :)

TampaTalon ^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 06:18:28 am »
Okay, maybe a thong is a bit extreme, but 50% of you are voting for board shorts?  What's with that?  This thread is being invated by Victorians.   :laugh:

I remember when basketball shorts were short and form fitting, and now boys may as well be wearing knee-length skirts.  I remember when jeans were tight and revealed a guy's package.  Now a guy could haul around a tool box in his pants and you wouldn't be able to tell.  What's wrong with the male form?  Why do you people want to cover it up?  Bloody prudes.   ;D

Gary   

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D :o :P :-*
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 07:17:02 am »
Do you mean this hugh? ...

Susie  :)

Who the hell is he? I meant Hugh Jackman. NO ONE has a body like his...........NO ONE. It,s just not possible for any guy to look as good on a beach as he does. And Daniel Craig is GROSS, clothed or unclothed, ewwwwwww. Don,t like Brad Pitt either, yuk.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 08:04:40 am »
Who the hell is he? I meant Hugh Jackman. NO ONE has a body like his...........NO ONE. It,s just not possible for any guy to look as good on a beach as he does. And Daniel Craig is GROSS, clothed or unclothed, ewwwwwww. Don,t like Brad Pitt either, yuk.

:-\  ??? 
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 08:10:00 am »
You mean these ones ....

Oooh and this one's quite nice too ...

Susie  :D

OMG!!!!  YES YES and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks, you made my morning.  ;D  What a treat instead of a trick!  ;)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 08:53:00 am »
Daniel Craig "gross"? Oh, for goodness' sake. OK, he might have a face like Vladimir Putin, but there isn't a thing wrong with that body.

I just don't get it. Don't you folks realize that Jake, Brad, Hugh, et al. look good in board shorts because they are Jake, Brad, Hugh, et al.? Their appearance in board shorts is not an argument for board shorts over racing-type suits. Why do you all want to see these guys in ... bloomers?

What garycottle said. ... Usually, when I see a guy in anything baggy, be it jeans, fatigues, or swim trunks, my assumption is that he's hiding the fact that Mother Nature shortchanged him. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 09:59:16 am »
I assume when I see a guy in board shots, baggy jeans, etc. that he is aware of current clothing trends. That's the style for men now, which is why I think those things look cooler at the moment. I'm fashion-conscious -- so sue me.

Speedos and other tight short styles strike me as the equivalent of seeing a guy going around shirtless when everybody else is fully clothed. If he's got a good body, great, that's nice. But there's something about it that seems too show-offy to me.