Author Topic: Male Swim Wear  (Read 33444 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Male Swim Wear
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 09:31:10 am »
Hey, ineedcrayons, watch what you say about my boy Ryan.   :laugh:  I've had a crush on him for years.  And yes, I happen to like pretty boys, but I also admire Ryan.

He sure is pretty, and the older I get, the more I seem to like to look at pretty boys.  :-\

As for admire, however, apparently, he's an alley cat, can't keep it in his pants (see: divorce from Reese Witherspoon).  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 10:01:18 am »
Hey, ineedcrayons, watch what you say about my boy Ryan.   :laugh:  I've had a crush on him for years.  And yes, I happen to like pretty boys, but I also admire Ryan.  At the very young age of 18, back in 92, he played the first recurring gay character in the history of American daytime TV.  He played Billy Dougles, a young man just coming to terms with his sexuality, on the ABC soap One Life to Live.  Nearly every week day that summer I tuned in hoping that his story would be featured in that day's episode, and when I was away from home when the show was on, I'd tape it.

Sorry, Gary. To each his/her own. I didn't know about Ryan's soap background. It's interesting and, as you say, admirable.

I have nothing against pretty boys myself (hey, before I noticed he was boring as an actor, I thought Orlando Bloom was hot). I just don't happen to think Ryan is pretty. But that's me. It's lucky people have different tastes, or there would be only one movie star.*

*Instead of the six that there really are, if you believe the covers of tabloid magazines these days (Brad, Angelina, Jen, Tom, Katie and Lindsay).

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:10:35 pm by ineedcrayons »

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2007, 10:28:31 am »
Sure enough, Susie, so yukky that he got picked to play James Bond. ... ::)

Geez. ...  ::)

Hey, maybe his acting is so good they didn,t mind that he looks like a cows backside, who knows. Anyway, as far as I,m concerned, next to Hugh Jackman, ALL men are yukky.  ;) ;) ;) He is just so handsome he takes my breath away. *SIGH*

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2007, 11:51:52 am »

i KNOW I was the first person to make a comment here. but its not there....Hemh?

I agree with Katherine..Its all about fashion, and I dont really want a bunch of fat guys

walking around in thongs or bikinis.  Just not the best...Not everyone on the pool area is

a runway model...some people I have seen would cover up the suit, with blubber... Who

needs that..Now if they all look like movie stars,, then fine. a short suit is ok.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 09:42:18 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2007, 07:34:30 pm »
OK, I am willing to bend a little.

If a guy has bird-legs, then yes, he needs board shorts.  ;D

I think we're getting crossed wires on Ryan Philippi and Ryan Gosling.  Or at least I lost track.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2007, 08:28:23 pm »
I still love me some briefs on HOT guys  ::)

If he's an average Joe or not as fit as some then OK I'll say  board short are OK as long as they fit properly
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2007, 09:46:24 pm »

Thats not shocking.  Its also not at the pool...I dont like plumbers butt on anyone either, of course its ok online...
right...?

Beautiful mind

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2007, 10:21:12 pm »
You mean like this Dottie? ...

I see what you mean .... shocking!!  :o  :P ;)   8)

Susie  ;D

No that is not what I mean, those are stategically pulled low.  I'm talkin abou the ones sopping wet with water that are falling off or drop way down everytime he bends over.... and not on a nice, pretty and firm set of buns either.  I'm talkin about a those times when I See a Bad Moon Rising...  ::)

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 03:04:24 am »
Here's a treat for you Souxi ....

And just to keep it on topic, I wonder what he wearing .... I know I know .... BOARD SHORTS!!!

Susie  ;D

Why thank you Susie...what a lovely treat for me first thing in the morning. btw, where did you find that pic of him in the towel?? I nearly fainted. Only thing was, it could have been a teeny bit smaller, and maybe slipped a bit........ ;) ;)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 02:13:16 pm »
I just found it doing a google search!  I'll have a another look later, see if there's any more of him in that towel ... he does look very very nice in it!  :P

Susie  :)

I'm sure that picture of Hugh in the towel has already been posted somewhere on this site, too. And a picture of him in a swim brief. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.