Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4588572 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: The 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1750 on: December 08, 2006, 05:20:06 pm »
How do you do that?! (inspect a passanger with a kilt on I mean) Do you get a lot of kilt wearers in the airport? Just interested as I'm now trying to think if I've ever seen someone in a kilt being inspected in a Scottish airport!

I myself would be quite happy to stand behind the person doing the inspecting if it was a good looking an getting inspected!!  ;D That's why I love being a Scot, I'll tell ya - our men aren't afraid to wear skirts!

That's right. You live in Scotland Kelda! Maybe you could answer a question for me. Do Scottish men wear anything under their kilts?

I've always been fascinated by this and nobody ever seems to know the answer.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1751 on: December 08, 2006, 06:38:43 pm »
That's right. You live in Scotland Kelda! Maybe you could answer a question for me. Do Scottish men wear anything under their kilts?

I am sure there are some who do and some who don't!

Did you watch Braveheart?  When William Wallace and his men lifted up their kilts and flashed the English, taunting them into battle?  ;D  Well, none of them were wearing anything under them kilts.  Don't ask me why I thought of Braveheart all of a sudden .. lol  .. but that is one awesome film!  ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1752 on: December 08, 2006, 09:16:10 pm »

Did you watch Braveheart?  When William Wallace and his men lifted up their kilts and flashed the English, taunting them into battle?  ;D  Well, none of them were wearing anything under them kilts.  Don't ask me why I thought of Braveheart all of a sudden .. lol  .. but that is one awesome film!  ;)

That's interesting. I never thought about that movie or using it as a reference for my question. But I wonder if they still do this today? Sometimes I wish I  could go to Scotland and then change myself into an ant. Then, when those men in kilts walked past me, I could look up and check it out. <blush>

Of course with my luck, I would probably get stepped on.  :(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1753 on: December 08, 2006, 09:25:13 pm »

The Training instructor said : "You say take off the skirt faggot".     
Several guys laughed.   I sat horrified.

Yeah.  1963 Wyoming isn't that far behind us is it?

David, I have been in similar situations; more times than I can count probably. It is an awkward situation, because we can't really say anything. If we do, we will "out" ourselves and run the risk of getting demoted or losing our job altogether. So we hope someone else will say something, but this rarely ever happens. Most people think these kinds of jokes are completely innocent and they don't hurt others. But they do, don't they?   :'(

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1754 on: December 08, 2006, 09:52:15 pm »

OTOH, I have also been told that they do wear something under their kilts--ever since Queen Victoria reviewed a regiment of Highlanders on a windy day!  ;D

Don't ask me why, but kilts have developed a certain popularity among a certain subset of gay leathermen. They seem to make a point of "going without." It's called "going regimental." (Don't ask me why because I have no clue why. The attraction of wearing a kilt totally escapes me.  ??? )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David

« Reply #1755 on: December 08, 2006, 10:32:39 pm »
I wish I could tell y'all exactly how we check guys in kilts, but it is Security Sensative Information.  no, I'm not kidding.    If a superior read that kinda information here I'd get fired.      Trust me, everything (technical specific) I write about my job is non-sensative information that is published openly at the TSA.Gov website.   

But,  if you are curious as how we do it, it is the same way a female in a dress or skirt is checked.   Nuff said.

No, I haven't run across any guys in Kilts at the Airport.  But we do get some men in religious attire that have flowing robes.    The principal is the same.

As for meeting men in Kilts on a Social level,  yes I have.   And none of them wear anything under them!    Yes, I asked.  And yes, most turn and moon ya to prove it!

PS:   Young Nick was there today.   After reading a very explicit episode of the Laramie Tales Fanfic (about a young man named Nick)   I could barely look him in the face without blushing!    LOL.

And yes, we took our mid shift break together.  (Deep Sigh)

Offline David

« Reply #1756 on: December 09, 2006, 07:13:42 am »
It is Saturday!    And that means it is time for ....

The full 1000+ Poster List list!

injest                6,575   
  Lucise               5,610   

MaineWriter       3,507   
  Garry_LH           3,358   
  Front-Ranger       3,276   

louisev                 2,888   
  DavidinHartford     2,748   
  Ellemeno           2,686   
  Pipedream        2,450   
  Fran               2,214   
  latjoreme       2,211   
  ednbarby       2,157 

YaadPyar       1,722   
  David925       1,700   
  Jeff Wrangler  1,647   
  Toast             1,645   
  Phillip             1,538   
  Sheriff Roland  1,449   
  Meryl             1,394   
  Memento       1,353   
  wdj                    1,314   
  jpwagoneer1964  1,229   
  Bigheart             1,209   
  Daniel                1,185   
  twistedude        1,164   
  wyomen          1,156   
  moremojo       1,150   
  DeeDee          1,142   
  Lynne             1,125   
  atz75          1,112   
  starboardlight       1,095   
  Arad-3       1,083   
  delalluvia       1,072   
  Katie77        1,069   
  southendmd       1,054   
  Ray         1,043   
  cmr107    1,031   

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1757 on: December 09, 2006, 08:40:01 am »
Morning all,

Saturday here, a bit of blue sky, 19.9 degrees. The storm yesterday left about 4 inches of snow. Just enough to make it look Christmas-sy.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1758 on: December 09, 2006, 11:15:26 am »

A 'true Scotsman' ( as they are called)does not wear underwear! Unless it is very very very cold!! But generally 90% time - yes - nothing will be worn under the kilt. You woukld be teased if you did wear somethign generally!

I wish I could tell y'all exactly how we check guys in kilts, but it is Security Sensative Information.  no, I'm not kidding.    If a superior read that kinda information here I'd get fired.      Trust me, everything (technical specific) I write about my job is non-sensative information that is published openly at the TSA.Gov website.   

But,  if you are curious as how we do it, it is the same way a female in a dress or skirt is checked.   Nuff said.

Wow David - wouldn't want to get yo fired even if it does mean you could read fanfic all day!  ;D
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David

« Reply #1759 on: December 09, 2006, 11:19:16 am »

Wow David - wouldn't want to get yo fired even if it does mean you could read fanfic all day!  ;D

What?   I do read fanfic everyday.  It is just those pesky work related interuptions that annoy me!    LOL.