Author Topic: For help dealing with sadness ...  (Read 14944 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: For help dealing with sadness ...
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 12:25:56 am »
What the hell is it about today?! Yesterday for about a nano second I thought some of this sadness was starting to to shift. Today I have been crying for 3 hours. I get by at work because I am distracted and the brief moments that my thoughts return to him and I feel myself about to slide I can pull together. I know this will pass and I know I just have to feel what I feel until it does.

I had already planned to get a tattoo to commemorate my Brokeback experience and now I am even more determined. I have a rough idea what I want and I want to get it on April 4th.

Heathen

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 12:36:59 am »
What the hell is it about today?! Yesterday for about a nano second I thought some of this sadness was starting to to shift. Today I have been crying for 3 hours. I get by at work because I am distracted and the brief moments that my thoughts return to him and I feel myself about to slide I can pull together. I know this will pass and I know I just have to feel what I feel until it does.

I had already planned to get a tattoo to commemorate my Brokeback experience and now I am even more determined. I have a rough idea what I want and I want to get it on April 4th.

{{{RouxB}}}  I think that's a nice idea about the tattoo.  It seems a very, very fitting tribute to Heath/ the Brokie experience. 

:-*
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 03:22:52 am »

It's really striking me how much this has really, truly become our reality with regards to Heath: 

"nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it."
 :'( :'( :'(

:'(  :(

(((Mikaela)))
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 03:25:49 am »

(((Rouxb)))

When I sit at my desk and my minds wanders and I take a deep breath, thinking about Heath, it gives me comfort to know that somewhere in the world, someone is doing the same.

I think the tattoo is a great idea. Go for it.  :)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2008, 04:46:44 pm »

Any clues or do we find out on April 4th?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/