Author Topic: Dreaming of Heath...  (Read 48260 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Dreaming of Heath...
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2009, 01:52:01 am »
I am curious whether you were happy or sad when you woke up...

Very happy.  Til I remembered reality.  I can't believe reality.

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2009, 07:00:32 am »
Very happy.  Til I remembered reality.  I can't believe reality.
Elle, neither can I! Why did this had to happen? Everyday I ask that question. So much he could have done.. and we'll never see it.

It's weird that we have these dreams.. I have never ever dreamt about any other actor in my life. Have you? He had and still has so much effect on us. Why did this have to happen?..

Fabienne, your message about dreadding to log in on the 22nd gave me goose-bumps..

j.U.d.E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2009, 09:29:53 am »
Also, this year he would have turned 30. It's just so odd to know that this will never happen.. Soon Jake will be older than Heath..  :-\

j.U.d.E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2009, 10:06:58 am »
Also, this year he would have turned 30. It's just so odd to know that this will never happen.. Soon Jake will be older than Heath..  :-\

j.U.d.E.
:-\

Offline optom3

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2009, 10:16:42 am »

j.U.d.E.

Now that  is very sad, somehow it would almost be easier to bear if it had not been a preventable accident. That is the bit that I really struggle with. Back to dreams, I had a really odd one the other night.I was not going to post it as it seemed so silly.

One of Heath's friends had told him about Bettermost and about the Florida mini brokie meeting. The postings on the site had continued, with me arranging to go to New York with the love of my life (long story) and lots of people sayingdon't do it. While there we went to the cafe that has just opened, and which was his project. We sat drinking wine at the chess table, when in walked Heath. He looked as he did in AKT, but wearing torn jeans and a grey and white striped Tshirt. He was wearing all the leather bracelets I loved on him.

He heard our accents and asked if we were from England, then I started to tell him about my Scottish ancestry, and he told me about his. He and I were smoking, which was not allowed, but as it was his cafe, no one said anything. The love of my life was sitting there fuming and eventually stormed out. I woke up and was hit by a massive wave of sadness. Too silly really.

It was the same sort of sadness that you get when you have broken up with someone.Go to sleep and escape the sadness for a while. You wake up and for a few glorious seconds you forget, then wham, reality bites.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 01:41:40 pm »
Actually I think that dream is really cool Fiona!  A good story with lots of symbolism, Heath has all his proper Heath-y accoutrements, et cetera.  And getting to sit with him and discuss what you have in common? Sounds pretty sweet.

Offline optom3

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 02:26:56 pm »
Actually I think that dream is really cool Fiona!  A good story with lots of symbolism, Heath has all his proper Heath-y accoutrements, et cetera.  And getting to sit with him and discuss what you have in common? Sounds pretty sweet.

It was cute.
I know where it came from. I had read about the chess table in his cafe/restaurant project, then later I had been telling Mandy about a very tenuous link between me and Heath, sad but true!!!  His mother was from a Scottish clan who fought with the clan I come from against the McLeod's, in a famous battle.So I told her indirectly I was linked to Heath !!!!
Coincidentally, the love of my life,(see first post and reason I left England)  will be in Florida from, wait for it, Jan 22nd to Jan 24th.We were going to meet, then I summoned all the courage I have and said no.I knew if I saw him one more time, it would just hurt me so badly it would take me centuries to recover.I have 3 amazing children who have made their lives here.It would appear, no matter how much I wish otherwise, I am a mother first.I can tell you that hurts, particularly when they are hideous to me.
Somehow it all became linked in my mind and hence the dream. It was a real bummer when I awoke and arrived back on planet earth though.It was one of those dreams which seem so real, they are almost tangible.
Now Jan 22nd is going to deliver a double blow, I am considering getting extremely drunk !!!!! No correction, I am going to get very drunk, no bout adout it !!!!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 03:19:40 am »

fOR YOU FRIEND

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2yer7EMjk&watch_response[/youtube]

:) :) :) :) :)

Beautiful mind

Offline optom3

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 08:40:25 am »
Thankyou so much, that is one I had not come accross before. Lovely video and song.Let's hope we all find that rainbow one day.

Offline BelAir

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2009, 07:31:01 pm »
Well, here's mine...

what I wrote the morning after... (with a few edits for clarity)

1/8/09
I had a Heath dream.  We were at a house a la Laurel Canyon or Rose Bowl, some other people were there - no one from real life that I knew - and Heath was there and we were all watching The Dark Knight.  Heath was in the house watching too, sort of like he was just fresh from playing The Joker, like after a play or something.  (He had the shoulder length sweaty hair and t shirt, but no make-up or costume.)  And in the dream, it's not that he was dead, but I knew that once the movie/night was over, I would not get to see him again.  And in the dream, I kept getting frustrated because people were interrupting/getting in the way of me watching both the him and the movie (I was trying to watch him watch the movie).  I wanted to be able to see him, and at the same time be able to think, "This is the last time I will see you."  But it never worked out because of all the distractions.  And in the dream, I never got that moment.  The dream ended because the alarm clock went off...    Though it was a sad, unfulfilling dream for me, Heath himself was not sad, etc.  It was all my worries, not his.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."