Author Topic: OT: A little old gossip about Jake and Kirsten  (Read 4774 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
OT: A little old gossip about Jake and Kirsten
« on: June 07, 2006, 12:09:30 pm »
Hey guys,

I'm sure this topic has been widely discussed in every forum, and probably here too.  I'm bringing it up again because I was reading a bit about the Dunst since I really don't know much about her, except that she was in Interview with a Vampire, Spider-Man, that she dated Jake for two years and plays Marie Antoinette in Sophia Coppola's new movie. Also, in the Jake forum at IMDB people seem to hate her. They're usually bad mouthing her, and some have even said that even Maggie doesn't like her. Well, that picked my curiosity.

But well, I just read that apparently she has a drinking problem and that she's even nicknamed Kirsten Drunkst by several gossip sites. Rumor has it that she showed up drunk, dishevelled and hostile at Elizabethtown Premiere, that even Orlando Bloom did his best to avoid her. Then I found the following and felt really bad for Jake.

I just read that Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal were making out on Wednesday night. They must of made up cuz when I was at the Fenix on Monday, night chillin on some wine and riding my weed high, they were far from making out. I was lounging when for some reason, I happened to look to my right, and I recognized the bothered looking guy that rushed right by. It was Jake Gyllenhaal. He's hot. She's dumb. He was holding his jacket in his hand and he looked really pissed off. I look toward the direction he was just coming from- the dance floor. There was Dunst - drunk and stumbling, hanging out with that slut [Ed. note: Whew! Play Nice!]Nicole Richie. There were some dudes trying to dance with them jokingly but I can't tell if it was Rick Salomon or not. Anyway- I felt bad for Jake, he looked really upset. And she was drunk like you get when you're tying to forget. And she was sweaty too.

http://defamer.com/hollywood/diary/hollywood-privacywatch-kirsten-and-jake-confusing-everybody-023740.php

Poor guy! He must've gone through hell (considering the sighting is true of course). And he must truly love her to be willing to deal with that. Apparently, I mean, since rumor has it that she's the one who broke up with him. He doesn't seem to share Kirsten's addictions, does he? Poor Jake, really. I hope he finds someone new who's worthy of his love and all, and that doesn't have the problems Kirsten has.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
Re: OT: A little old gossip about Jake and Kirsten
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 12:37:50 pm »
And she was sweaty too.

lol. like it wasn't bad enough that she was drunk and dancing with someone else. "And she was sweaty too." is there a secret couple's agreement that lover shall not be sweaty?
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

vkm91941

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 01:17:02 pm »
Well the gossip mongers have been reporting since last July, this on again off again status between these two.  Apparently some sort of reconcilation was attempted last summer but by October friends were reporting that Jake was fed up with Kierstens behavior and over the top nightly partying...her excuse, Girls just wanna have fun and she gonna have fun while she's still young.  Now the concensus pretty much is they are friends, or at least trying to be.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 02:03:32 pm »
Jake can do better!

Offline RingerFanatic

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 02:24:17 pm »
Kirsten D. is a lame, self-involved drunk who thinks way too highly of herself. lol.
Jake and Natalie Portman make a MUCH more classier and gorgeous couple. There's just something about brunettes that I find so much more attractive.

Kirsten can have her sick Rick Soloman. I mean, isn't he the guy who married Shannen Doherty or something? Plus, she's not aging well at all. I saw pics of her at Cannes and her face is always drunken red and she's looking very puffy.

Natalie is a classic beauty. I hope Kirsten realizing her stupidity later and cries into her vodkas everytime she sees Jake with Nat. lol

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 03:46:06 pm »
Relax everybody.  We all know the REAL reason Jake isn't settling down with anyone in particular....

vkm91941

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 04:03:52 pm »
Relax everybody.  We all know the REAL reason Jake isn't settling down with anyone in particular....

DAVID!  That is so cute!  :laugh: Thank you  :-*  for posting it I reeeaaalllllyyyyy need the smile right now   ;)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 07:51:52 pm »
The story is a bit lurid, but I'm sure there is some basis in reality.

Kirsten is a party girl.  That she's young and wants to go out and get wasted is her business.  She's over 21.

Jake's attempt at a relationship with her when he clearly doesn't like this type is telling.  He knew what she was when he started dating her - broke up - started dating her again - broke up - tried to reconcile...

She's right.  She's young and that's the time to party if that's what you want.

Jake should've known better than to stoke his wild-side with such a girl, then try to make her over into something she's not or he tried to be something he's not.

Move on Jake.  Someday Kirsten will definitely regret losing you, but today is not that day.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 09:33:33 pm »
I'll take her place....  ;)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

vkm91941

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 10:51:55 pm »
Well the latest gossip mongers on about.com say he was spotted shopping on Melrose with Kiersten  on June 5 but the latest photos and reports on I heart jake.com have him in NYC and seen on June 8 with a very pregnant Maggie in the Village.....so who knows....either way I hope he's finally over Dunst he can do so much better male or female!