Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 229889 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2006, 06:34:48 pm »
All the people who said about they we are all a good looking bunch look away now and be willing to take your comment back....

http://bekaleenalumpkin.bebo.com

It is on my profile cause I haven't worked out how to get it on here yet.
This is possibly the worst and only picture I have of me! If you are wondering what I am doing with my face, my friends call this the blueberry as apparently I look like a blueberry when I pull this face. I only do the blueberry in case I look weird in the picture and then if I do I can blame it on the blueberry. There are no good pictures of me cause I look worse than that^ normally.
I don't know why I feel the need to show you guys, I wouldn't normally show this to people I don't know, but you guys are like my family.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2006, 06:38:05 pm »
bex! I pictured you with dark hair.. a little bit of a rock chick!! but I like the blueberry look too!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2006, 06:44:04 pm »
No, well technically I do have brown hair, but that is just because it is getting darker as I get older, I dye it.  But seriously some of the stuff I say proves the blonde and dumb stuff. Where did you get the impression or rock chick from?
And yes you are right, the blueberry rules!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 02:53:57 am by vkm91941 »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2006, 07:24:56 pm »

Thanks StudDuck! *blushing* (my name's Sheyne, by the way..)

Its funny,  I'm teaching grade 1/2 and the kids are so open when it comes to stuff like that - even the little boys will interrupt what I'm teaching and they like "Miss M..Miss M..Miss M!!" *patient smile* "Yes, *insert name* ?" and they'll smirk and say "you're pretty".. and then giggle like a bunch of little girls.  (I didn't find your post creepy - what i DO find creepy is when the kids follow up with "My dad thinks you're pretty too".. *shudder*

I think Brandon is a cutie too - he reminds me SO much of this kid I went through high school with and had the biggest crush on.. *blushing again*
Chut up!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2006, 09:41:49 pm »
You guys are destroying my fantasy images of you all!

Boy, I tell you, boy...hey, didn't I see most of you on the Interpol list last fall?   :D

Interesting bunch of characters.  NO one except Julie looks like I thought you would.

Alas, I must maintain my mystique and remain anonymous here too. :-*

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2006, 01:43:04 am »
I hope I look better in person!   I hate how i look in pics!   :P

And isn't Paul a hottie?

Uh, that would be a Yes!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2006, 01:49:14 am »
So, you might think this picture is all about the car, and it is! That is me (Leslie) in the car in front of the ANA Saab dealership in Trollhatten, Sweden, Aug 3, 2005, picking up my 50th birthday present.

Sweetheart, you SO do not look 50!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2006, 01:55:23 am »
I hate you John!

You have hair!!!

<pout>

Paul, with a face as handsome as yours, nobody is gonna notice if you don't have hair.

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2006, 01:58:13 am »

my digital camera broke, but here's the most recent one i could find.  i had one on the frappr page with blue hair that was much older.  my hair is brown and boring right now.  i'm just not photogenic, but i wanted to participate.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 02:01:13 am by littledarlin »
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2006, 02:02:04 am »
Gee, we are an attractive bunch. I guess I should go read the thread on posting pictures. Except that every pic that I have available would scare the liver and lights out of you all!