Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681109 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

Well I must say, those hippies.... tsk, tsk. Nowadays, they obviously cast everybody. Had my agent told me about this, I'd never have come here. Määähhh!   >:(

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

(( Mika the Dumbarsed Mule gets some pampering! ))
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

YEEHAW      

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((The High Priestess, having been tipped off to the company's new spa facilities, reflects.))

%% This hurts like a sonufabitch, but Madame Schwannstucker swore it would make me look 20 years younger!  I'm going to need all the help I can get, now that I know that that Heath look-alike is none other than his infamous illegitimate half-brother, Hoss, known for following him around to gigs and---Uh oh, I see the FSD has discovered this place, too...%%

((Meryl puts a warm towel over her face and lies back, feigning sleep...))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 12:24:04 am by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
((Meanwhile Mika is doing the conga with the hippie sheep, braying in ecstatic delight over the sumptuous makeover.

Let's see if The High Priestess manages to continue feigning sleep in this ruckus!))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 02:45:25 pm by Mikaela »

EnnisDelMar

Omg LOL this is too good... sorry I wasn't a good Ennis, maybe I can still be little Ennis in the flashback scene..

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

** Here's a song for our restless, sensitive and knowing wind. Is Ennis yet aware of what it tells him?? **
  ::)

Der Wind hat mir ein Lied erzählt                       The wind has sung me a song
Von einem Glück unsagbar schön;                      Of a luck unspeakably beautiful;
Er weiß, was meinem Herzen fehlt,                    It knows what my heart is missing,
Für wen es schlägt und glüht.                            For whom it beats and glows.
Er weiß für wen.                                              It knows for whom.
Komm! Komm!                                                 Come! Come!

Der Wind hat mir ein Lied erzählt                       The wind has sung me a song
Von einem Herzen, das mir fehlt.                       Of a loved soul I miss.
Der Wind...                                                     The Wind....   

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
Cowboy Ettiquette #426

"You can't get comfortable until your boot is shoved ALL THE WAY INTO the fire. "
-Poorlittleteacher

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:11:16 pm by Ray »

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
=Not only wind, but also air, represents one of the main characters. It's necessary to remind audiences of both=

=Turns out Mika the dumbarse musical mule had a full makeover not only of the outward apperance, but also of the braying voice, now turned singing voice. It's suddenly sultry, sweet and pitch-perfect=

((Lifts face into the wind that sweeps the mountain, peeks at the two guys round their campfire, and starts crooning enchantingly))

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sigh and mountain sound

Love is in the air
In the whisper of the grass
Love is in the air
In the thunderclouds that pass.....

=Chorus of sheep sighing dramily should be heard in background.

Or is that hollers from cowboys with burnt boots and feet?  ??? Hard to tell the difference!=

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
((LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE begins to get mighty jumpy and whips her body awkwardly around a couple of times))

Jesus! What is it with all these pictures of my Jack later on in the movie?! I hope we're not skipping ahead in the scenes!! I mean, we haven't even had our first morning together on the mountain! All this skipping around wasn't in my contract, and it's making me freak out! I'm gonna be all jumpy and jittery now when we start working "for real," and it's all your fault!

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."