Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681539 times)

vkm91941

**Well here you go, they made it easy the mice have joined in with the singin! "

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
** I especially like that "Please Do Not Repost" line directly above here. **   ;)

** Ray, I got excited reading yer poem.  I bet anything Heath read it too, when he was young.  Is that a well-known poem in Australia? **
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 04:40:08 am by Elle-Effen'-Meno »

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
** It's an Aussie Icon!  By Banjo Patterson.  It's an institution! **
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((At dawn Owl Olivia pisses takes off in a huff and Props Magician Anke Spanky appears on the scene again))

((Shouting across the set))

** Breakfast!!! Breakfast is ready!!!! **   ;D

%% Glad, our reliable and proven old caterers from "Lines of BBM Visualized" have agreed to work for us here, too! Seems there's not so much to do overthere at the moment...%%

« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 08:20:27 am by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((sings a song as he goes up to see what the problem with the sheep is, realizing that he missed an important line.))

Well now, little darlin', that Ennis sure is sweet.
And he knows how to pack - cook, I mean - meat.
But there's really something that irks in my dreams.
He has an unhealthy obsession with beans.

No more beans.
No more beans for me.
All the stones and the trees.
They may not agree,
but there's just nothin' keen,
about them beans
no more beans for me.

Now you may think this song is odd.
Cause I've had enough - oh my god.
But as of yet, I've had none.
That's just fine with me, hon'.

No more beans.
No more beans for me.
All the stones and the trees.
They may not agree.
But there's just nothing keen
About them beans.
No more beans.... for..... me-e-e-e.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ellemeno

** Dearly Beloveds, I am unstickying this thread to free up the top of our Chez Tremblay forum.  I feel confident that all the traffic we get on this thread will keep it at the top on its own steam.  Love, Clarissa with moderator hat on.  **

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((Props Magician Anke Spanky almost loses it, applauding wildly at the untimely but brilliant performance of the warshrag))

** Hey cloth! You want some free laundry, don't ya? Piece of detergent? **  ;D

** Clarissa -- just like Anke unstickied me ...  ;)  -- Terry Cloth **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
The Assistant: **  Dear Friends, it has been 2 hours and 27 minutes between Lucise's last post and this one of mine.  That is enough time for BBM to play in a theater + previews.  Are you all standing around tying knots all day?  What?  It's 1:15 in the morning on the East Coast of the US?  Some of you are preparing for Pride events?  Posting is always lower on weekends?  Where's your dedication?  **  ((Shakes her head in dismay.)) 

((Freshly-laundered TERRY CLOTH arranges for CLARISSA to take possession of GREAT-GRANDTOWEL so that CLARISSA can towel-whip, locker room-style, the backsides -- shapely & otherwise -- of non-compliant, recalcitrant, lazy, obstinate, absent and otherwise dumbass mule actors, high priestess(es), FSDs, and miscellaneous quardrupedal and bipedal ungulates, omnivores, carnivores and dry goods into timely and brilliant performances.  CLARISSA is to be considered armed & dangerous by EVERYONE ELSE.   ;) ))
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Ellemeno

THE ASSISTANT:
** Hey TERRY, you're about the steamiest WARSH RAG we've ever had around these parts, but it's not gonna be like that.  Me use that GREAT-GRANDTOWEL (the one Jack had to use as a little boy, right?)?  No way.  Now I can pat everyone on the ass, every once in a while....

Nah, I'll see that things get done around here the good old-fahioned way - with wailin' & whinin'.  **
--------------------------

THE WIND:
((prepares for the Pride Parade tomorrow in Seattle by humming a little tune:))

** Who's sweepin' down the streets of the city
Smilin' at everybody she sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's WINDY **

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
THE ASSISTANT:
** Hey TERRY, you're about the steamiest WARSH RAG we've ever had around these parts, but it's not gonna be like that.  Me use that GREAT-GRANDTOWEL (the one Jack had to use as a little boy, right?)?  No way.  Now I can pat everyone on the ass, every once in a while....

TERRY CLOTH:

** On the set, or way out in the middle of nowhere?  How often?   :(   Ever' four effen' posts?! **

((TERRY CLOTH glances downward with great sadness.))