Author Topic: OT: A bit of personal life information!  (Read 10357 times)

slayers_creek_oth

OT: A bit of personal life information!
« on: June 22, 2006, 12:17:18 am »
Hey all,

Please allow me to rant about....me...for a second...may answer some of the several PMs that I have recieved in the last few days...

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately....been quiet and reserved!  Well now its time to tell...

I found out today that I am going to take part in a seemingly bitter divorce from my wife of almost 3 years.  Her lack of love and care for my son has pushed me too the edge, she left last week and I recieved divorce papers this morning...it turns out that she doesn't even want Charlie Jacob...she isn't even gonna fight for him...you have no idea how bad that hurts...

I am honestly done, was at the end of my thin rope and after the several months of simple requests such as that she actually feed the baby....I was finished!  But the worst part about it is that my 8 week old son no longer has a mother...and thats what is killing me..

So if I seem absent in the next few please know that it is for the reasons listed above...

Thanks everyone,

C

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: OT: A bit of personal life information!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 12:23:42 am »
Oh my god, Chris, I am so, so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how hard that must be to have happen -- at any time, let alone with a new baby, when nothing is easy in the first place. It sounds so lame to say if there's anything we can do ... but is there?

At the very least we will be thinking of you.

Katherine

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 12:32:22 am »
God, this is like a knife to the heart for me, I can't imagine what it is like for you...I'm glad CJ has you for a father though...are you sure you're wife isn't suffering from postpartum depression? It can do the strangest things. Please urge your wife not to make any rash decisions. See a counselor together if you can. I will be praying for you (in a non-denominational way)!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 01:11:53 am »
Oh Chris, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time!  Thanks for letting us know, and of course I'll be hoping for you and your wife to resolve things for the best.  Giant hugs to you and Charlie Jacob!
Ich bin ein Brokie...

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 01:12:45 am »
Chris bud, I'm really sorry to hear that. I really hope you know that I care about you and hope for the best. You're a great person.

-Brandon

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 01:17:00 am »
Chris,

Real tears being shed for you here, many miles away.  It may be difficult for all of us here to put into words what we're feeling for you, but you can be sure that your BetterMost friends are here for you--let us know (specifically) how we can help.

Love from us to you and yours,

Melinda
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 01:22:25 am »
 :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

My heart is with you

O0

Heathen

vkm91941

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 01:33:03 am »
I'm still realing from the news..but I'm here for you my friend anytime...you KNOW that  :-*

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 01:46:46 am »
Chris,
Damn, I am so sorry for you, for what you're going through right now.  This just sucks.  We're all here, you know, if you need to talk.  Please let us know if there's anything further we can do.  You're in my heart.
Love,
Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 02:18:21 am »
So sorry to hear about that Chris.   :-\ :'(
Like everyone else has said, we are thinking of you!

Milli