Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530114 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Cowboy Wayne
« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2006, 08:10:25 am »
I'd like to know what the hell ever happened to the Metric System. "They" went to all the trouble to teach it to us in school 30 years ago and promised it was coming, (where have I heard that before?)
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2006, 09:18:17 pm »
wayne I went to the parkway, looking for you, sort of. Beautiful day, pedal fast.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2006, 10:06:06 pm »
 :D :) :)   Mmmmm ... what a beautiful pic Truman!!   Thx ...   Lessee, when I biked through it was November. Almost Christmas-y for a lot of it... light snow, redbirds perched on wooden fences carrying a little berry and things like that.   :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

injest

« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2006, 11:50:31 pm »
:D :) :)   Mmmmm ... what a beautiful pic Truman!!   Thx ...   Lessee, when I biked through it was November. Almost Christmas-y for a lot of it... light snow, redbirds perched on wooden fences carrying a little berry and things like that.   :)

ok I will buy the light snow....heck, I'll buy the redbird on the fence....but 'carrying a little berry'??????

:-*

Offline Wayne

« Reply #224 on: October 22, 2006, 10:38:07 am »
ok I will buy the light snow....heck, I'll buy the redbird on the fence....but 'carrying a little berry'??????

:-*
;D    Yep!  On the Blue Ridge Parkway, even the birds go out of their way to look postcard perfect !!      :D
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

injest

« Reply #225 on: October 22, 2006, 10:42:22 am »
well, ya'll DO seem a friendly bunch....

injest

« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2006, 06:46:33 pm »
I agree with you about Saddam Hussien...it is a 'drumhead trial' ; they already KNEW the results they were gonna get when they went in. I don't like Saddam but this is not right. You saw that the sentence is due in less than 30 days? How can you mount an appeal in that leghth of time....especially when you consider his attorneys being in fear of their lifes.

Offline Wayne

« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2006, 09:32:16 pm »
Yeah, it seems like a pretty clear mistrial.

Plus I suspect the United States may suffer if Saddam is executed.    :-\

Don

Scott6373

« Reply #228 on: November 06, 2006, 09:02:16 am »
I agree with you about Saddam Hussien...it is a 'drumhead trial' ; they already KNEW the results they were gonna get when they went in. I don't like Saddam but this is not right. You saw that the sentence is due in less than 30 days? How can you mount an appeal in that leghth of time....especially when you consider his attorneys being in fear of their lifes.

Actually he can (and will) appeal it, which could take up to a year, then if the decision is not reversed, the sentance must be carried out in 30 days.

injest

« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2006, 08:27:20 pm »
http://enews.earthlink.net/article/str?guid=20061118/455e9350_3ca6_1552620061118-1196874773

WAYNE...you gotta read this...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they don't have working toilets...but they got giant statues of  :o :o ::)

I love that last paragraph...made me laugh out loud!!