Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 137789 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Chris is AWAKE!!!!!***Updated News 7/26*** 8:04 PM PDT the latest
« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2006, 01:34:15 pm »
Morning has broken!

It looks like Owl Olivia has taken a break from her role in Broken Arsed Mountain to come and celebrate the wonderful news!

Oh yeah, she has!! Of course, in the Broken Arsed Infirmary there isn't much to do anyway....
  ;)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2006, 02:04:08 pm »
Chris,

We will keep on holding you in our hearts, our thoughts while you keep on fighting the good flight.  Many new friends and old friends came together to help you pull through all difficulties you are facing.  A new day always brings new hope.  You can beat the odds, you have already done that. 

Hugs for everyone for your caring!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: Light a candle for Chris
« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2006, 02:49:48 pm »
I've been thinking about this in my own life.  Last night when I caught up on the news about Chris, I realized there isn't one thing I've been worrying about lately that REALLY matters.  It put things into perspective for me.

We love Chris!

Me too Clarissa. Life sure looks different from here. A lot of things I bitch and worry about regularly are things I could be really grateful for... For instance, being at this job that I don't particularly like but that often lets me keep up with things here to some degree. That meant the world to me yesterday. Life is precious and miracles happen. I'm learning that I feel a lot more in love with life when I can make a difference, somehow, and there are always opportunities for that. It's something that I'm grateful for out of all of this.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2006, 04:34:42 pm »

:-*

Offline David

« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2006, 04:45:20 pm »
Been to the Candle page lately?

There are candles from Jack, Ennis, Aguirre and the staff of the Knife and Fork!

Come on Chris!!  Feel the Love!   8)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2006, 04:57:43 pm »
Been to the Candle page lately?

There are candles from Jack, Ennis, Aguirre and the staff of the Knife and Fork!

I have.  I was wondering whose idea that was. :)  We know Chris love the women in BBM too, so maybe the ladies will light some candles for him too.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2006, 05:56:28 pm »

FOR CHRIS AND HIS FAMILY.AND FRIENDS

I hope and pray everything is going alright for you today. Hoping no news is good news!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 06:03:42 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2006, 07:27:30 pm »
Thank all the gods for this ray of hope.

My modem finally broke down in the middle of last evening.

The stores were closed, I could not run out and get another one and I was cut-off.

I've been frantic, not knowing what turn of events might have occurred. 

After work I went straight to the electronics store, bought a modem and just now finished installing it and came straight here.

What joy to read the good news.  There is hope.

Last night, after I lost contact, Jen had told me to focus on love, healing and hope, but all I could think was 'Wake up, Chris, wake up.'

And he did.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 07:38:13 pm by delalluvia »

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
Oh, Del, I see now, thanks for that information. I know it must be hard to keep in the here and now with what has been happening for your family, and now for Chris. One breath, one step, one moment at a time. Holding you and yours in my heart too,

Jenny

Thank you.  I'm going to just keep it very simple and think on Chris as much as I can.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2006, 07:49:40 pm »
Del! Glad you are back with us, and yes, you said the magic words. I hope today it's easier to focus, now that he's turned a corner.

Chris, sending renewed hope and love to you and your family as you prepare for the road back to health. See, we're here with you, ready to keep going with you every step of the way buddy! You rest as long as you need to--we ain't goin nowhere.

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."