Author Topic: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware  (Read 1235118 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2006, 08:40:17 pm »
Ennis..Heath...my HAT!
So what do you need a hat for? I don't have a hat!
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #691 on: September 13, 2006, 01:50:10 am »
Here are a couple more reruns from 'Fantasy scenes'. WARNING THESE ARE SERIOUS

Jack to himself:
Damn you Ennis,  I wish I could tell you how much ya mean to me, if I could make you understand how much I missed you, even that first summer so long ago lookin' down at our camp from the mountian at Brokeback. When I try I say it, I f**k it up, say things I never ment you to hear, cause you anger and pain, I forget how scared you are and end up hurting you more. Ennis I hope you can forgive me and you will be here in the fall, I'm so afraid you won't, just like I was so afraid you would send me away if I tried see you after Brokeback. If I could only tell you how I cry my eyes out on side of the road every time we part, and wish that I could be in your arms just like up here always. I live for the days I am with you, and if that's all you can give, I'll accept and treasure those few, let it be till next time, maybe then I can say it right.... I love you so much Ennis Del Mar.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #692 on: September 13, 2006, 01:51:27 am »
Ennis...Ennis can you hear me? I'm right her beside you bud. I can't ever tell you how much it means that your up here with me in my room. When I was growing up, didn't have no brothers or sisters, no other kids around.. Always had chores after school, no one would come all the way out here to play. The toy rider, the little pickup, nobody's hands on 'm but mine. And now here you are in my room where I lay in my bed at night praying to the Lord to bring me someone so I wouldn't feel so all alone. And he sure answered my prayers bud, that day so many years ago when I first saw you, know 'n  I was a goin' to spend summer with ya, I knew then the Lord gave me Ennis Del Mar, you are  my very best friend, been everything to me, became a man with you that summer. Now don 't ya go worrin' about me always wishin' for what cudd'a' been, I'm save 'n a place for us and we'll be together for always.

Ennis..... could you please look in on my mama from time to time, it been so hard for her, I know you will bud...I know I don't even have' t ask.

One more thing Ennis, if you can hear me, go to the closet, there is something of both of ours together there, you'll know when you see it, take it keep it close, it'll help you through until were together again. I...I love you so very much Ennis.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #693 on: September 13, 2006, 03:01:03 am »
Jack, thinking: Well, now that we've established that neither of us is queer, I wonder how long it's gonna take to get through supper...so I can work on changing our minds some more...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #694 on: September 13, 2006, 03:07:33 am »
Ennis, thinking: If I open my eyes, my head's gonna hurt worse, and I'm sure not gonna like that, and then I'll be awake, and I'm gonna start rememberin' last night, which on top of the headache....is too miuch to ask a me right now.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:09:31 am by twistedude »

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #695 on: September 13, 2006, 03:13:48 am »
Jack: Black family from the Depression..says...1937
Ennis: They look pretty cheerful--look-- you can see clean through the house--out the back window.
Jack: Kids are grinnin'...
Ennis: Guess all you really need to be happy are some brothers and sisters...or friends.
Jack: yeah...Friend (drapes his arm over Ennis's shoulder).
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:31:31 am by twistedude »

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #696 on: September 13, 2006, 03:27:02 am »
Jack, thinking: Poeple who take care of animals deserve to be taken care of themselves...boy, would that be a pleasure and a half...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:30:36 am by twistedude »

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #697 on: September 13, 2006, 04:01:26 am »
Ennis: My kids are O.K. Gotta give 'em that. Wonder how me'n Alma got such O.K. kids...
Jack: Ennis--how come you named the first one "Alma. Jr."?
Ennis: Well, what was i s'posed to name her, "Ennis, Jr.?"
Jack: it's just that...most
"juniors" are boys...
Ennis: Really? I didn't notice that. She's gonna be a looker, though, even if I gave her a dumb name.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 04:04:20 am by twistedude »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #698 on: September 13, 2006, 12:43:55 pm »
Ennis thinking:

1,000 sure is a lot.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #699 on: September 13, 2006, 02:20:53 pm »
Bobby, thinking: I sure hate eatin' this stuff, but it's a real treat hearin' dad call granddad names...