Author Topic: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware  (Read 1238383 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #740 on: September 18, 2006, 11:47:34 am »
Ang:
Jake!!! What are you doing with those binoculars looking at Heath and Shane!
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #741 on: September 18, 2006, 01:45:54 pm »
Jake thinking:
Sure is easy to fall in love with four stunt doubles that look just like me.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #742 on: September 19, 2006, 09:56:44 am »
Jake, looking at finished product: That's my favorite costume, too, but that's the only time they let me wear it..
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 10:02:54 am by twistedude »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #743 on: September 19, 2006, 10:17:32 am »
Please take the tme to read JP Waggoneer's long caps on page 76...they're both very moving. WELL, THEY'RE ON 76 TODAY; GOD KNOWS WHERE THEY'LL BE TOMORROW>
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 02:47:21 pm by twistedude »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #744 on: September 19, 2006, 11:01:49 am »
Jack thinking to himself:

Warmer out, maybe I can get Ennis to take swim down stream a bit where there's a pool, lay on the rocks, soak up some sun. Wonder if he can swim? I sure can teach 'm. Waters still cold 'n maybe that's good. Wonder if 'n he go. I 'll ask, just not yet.

A few reruns from "Fantasy"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 11:05:51 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #745 on: September 19, 2006, 11:02:34 am »
Ennis thinking:
Sure miss being around that Jack fella when he's up there with the sheep, never thought I'd mind being alone down here. We sure have a good time around the campfire, him tellin' stories about rodeon', eatin' our meals. These mountians sure make a man feel peaceful.  Mebe tomorrow I can clean up early n' hitch up the mules and ride up there a spell.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #746 on: September 19, 2006, 11:11:57 am »
WARNING! THESE ARE VERY SERIOUS!

Jack...Jack I'm so sorry your gonna be endin' up here. All I ever wanted was to protect ya, not let anyone hurt ya. I wish I cudda been there to stop 'm, would have tore apart with my bare hands Jack. Jack there was nothing I ever wished for more than to just be with you, felt so bad it just couldn't be. Never wanted to leave Brokeback, stayed there fer ever iffin' we could. I miss'n you so much Jack.....Jack your the very best friend I ever had.

Ennis....Ennis s'alright can ya hear me? I know Ennis...I know it all. I know what you felt from the day we met, I see how you looked at me when I was asleep, I see you at camp lookin' up fer me when I was up with the sheep. I know you only meant to keep us safe, I know how you heart broke to say it couldn't be, I see you at the side of the road with tears in your eyes whenever we parted, I see the joy in your face when we'd meet again, I see the grief you feel now. Ennis...s'alright you have the shirts, the rest don't matter, hold them close...and remember.... . I love you so very much. Ennis...Ennis look quick, see the horse and rider way out on the prairie? That's me on ol 'Cigar Butt' always be a' watch'n over you cowboy, never let happen to you what did to me, I'm so so sorry Ennis. Ennis I will always be in you heart, you see me in your dreams and after you take you last breath we'll be together again, always.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 01:25:32 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #747 on: September 19, 2006, 11:14:11 am »
Ennis to Jack:
Jack I been missin' you so bad, can't tell you how much. Can't believe I'm never gonna see you again, big smile o' yours, feel your arms 'round mine. I know now how you felt keep'n these shirts together so long, means so much. Jack I'm so sorry I hurt you, never meant you no harm, always sending you away, please if you can forgive me Jack. Jack ....Jack I wish I see you just once more ,so I could tell you... Jack, I swear... I love you so very much.

Ennis...Ennis s'alright...s'alright, right here beside you bud, won't ever leave. You said it to me evey minute we spent together, your big wide smile, the look in you eyes when you looked in mine, I saw you heart breaking whever we parted. You gave me so much Ennis, I thank the Lord for all the best days of my life spent with you, no man deserves the joy I felt with you, least ways not me. I'm sorry I said  you didn't want a life together, I know that was what you wished for most.  I will always be in you heart Ennis, sometimes I be in your dreams, sometimes I'll hold you when you sleep.. When your time comes still many years from now, I'll be there to greet you with my arms around you tight and we'll be together just like it was ,always.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #748 on: September 19, 2006, 11:26:49 am »
 LESS SAD, SAFE TO READ

Dreams

Ennis's: Glad ya stayed fer a swim Ennis?

Sure am Jack, sun sure feels good, warm on these rocks.

Don't it though.

Guess I otta head up fer the sheep now, been here way to long already.

Alright then, Ennis you gonna...you know...wa...ya got....

Nah...it's alright, 'sides waters to cold. You?

Me neither.

Gotta get.

Ennis , ya mind...ya mind if I hitch up the mules and ride up awhile?

Not a bit.

Jacks:
Sleeping on yer feet like a horse.

Mmmm......

Hmmmm...hmmmmmm...mmmmm...My mama used to sing that to me
Hmmmmm......
I gotta go....Jack....

Mmm..

Jack...I...I love you...Jack.

I...I love you to Ennis.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 11:28:33 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #749 on: September 19, 2006, 11:47:21 am »
Ang: Jake you hafta wear pants.

Jake: But were suppose to be....

Ang: Were not shooting anything below the elbows.

Jake: But...Heath doesn't hafta wear pants dies he?

Ang: Yes he does!

Jake: But I won't get to see his.....Sh..t!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 12:13:55 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »