Author Topic: "6 Degrees of Brokeback Mt."  (Read 496583 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: 6 degrees of Brokeback Mountain....
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 03:48:05 pm »
I didn't know the game was here. I love it. so I'm next:

Hmmm.. Miranda Richardson-The Hours-Nicole Kidman-Cold Mountain-Jena Malone-Donnie Darko-Jake Gyllenhaal-BBM

next: Anthony LaPaglia
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

vkm91941

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 04:10:42 pm »
Anthony LaPaglia**********House of Mirth**********LauraLinney**********Kinsey**********Peter Saarsgard*********Jarhead**********Jakey Poo***********BBM

Next: Brendon Frazier

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 04:31:51 pm »
Brendan Frazier was in the movie Blast from the Past  with Christopher Walken, who was in the film Dead Zone with Martin Sheen, who was in the West Wing with Allison Janney who was in 10 things I hate about you with Heath Ledger who was in Brokeback Mountain!      Yay!  ;D

Next:  Brad Pitt
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 04:33:35 pm by DavidinHartford »

Offline opinionista

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 04:43:30 pm »
Brad Pitt-Mr.&Mrs. Smith-Angelina Jolie-Alexander-Anthony Hopkins-Proof-Jake-BBM

Next. Steve Martin
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 04:48:16 pm »
Steve Martin --- Shop Girl --- Claire Danes --- Romeo + Juliet --- Paul Rudd --- The Baxter --- Michelle Williams --- Brokeback Mountain.

I did this one really long, please tell me if you find a shorter way to do it.

Next:Bette Midler
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline David

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 04:51:34 pm »
Steve Martin was in Trains, Planes and automobiles with John Candy who was in Blues Brothers with John Belushi who was on SNL with Mike Meyers who was in Austin Powers with Vern Troyer who was in Bubble Boy with Jake Gyllenhaal who was in Brokeback Mountain. 

Phew! that was tough!

NEXT:    Robert Vaughn

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 05:06:55 pm »
Robert Vaughn --- Hustle --- Adrian Lester --- The Day After Tomorrow --- Jake Gyllenhaal --- Brokeback Mountain.

Now can I do: Bette Midler (actually that sounds rude, let me re-phrase that: Now can I try: Bette Midler, that is better) ;)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 05:44:56 pm »
Bette Midler --> What Woman Want --> Mel Gibson --> The Patriot --> Heath Ledger

Now the tough part, choosing another one:
Angela Lansbury
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline David

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 06:11:46 pm »
Angela Lansbery > Nanny McPhee > Emma Thompson > Much ado about Nothing > Keanu Reeves > Devils advocate > Al Pacino > Sea of Love > John Goodman > The Big Lebowski > Julianne Moore > Shipping News > Anne Proulx > Brokeback Mountain.

NEXT:   Rodney Dangerfield !

Offline opinionista

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 07:11:56 pm »
Rodney Dangerfield-Back to School-Robert Downey, Jr.-The Singing Detective-Katie Holmes-Dawson's Creek-Michelle Williams-BBM

Next: Stanley Tucci