Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101035 times)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #630 on: May 29, 2014, 03:08:57 pm »

I loved this scene. The only scene they were having fun together.

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #631 on: May 29, 2014, 07:13:11 pm »
^^^^  for you, I know you like that scene, :)

12/6/13

"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #632 on: May 29, 2014, 07:27:28 pm »
^^^^  for you, I know you like that scene, :)

12/6/13

Thanks  :).

Offline gattaca

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #633 on: May 29, 2014, 09:02:58 pm »
I loved this scene. The only scene they were having fun together.

Yes, this is a happy scene.  Marc is actually joking around  with Kay, kicking him in the ass as I recall.. playfully of course. V
How do you hide when you are running from yourself?

Offline Rere

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #634 on: May 29, 2014, 09:47:15 pm »
It was hard for me the first time I watched it, because I had to pay attention to them and to the subtitles(English) and then process them in my head(Romanian).
I don't think somebody mentioned the scene where Bettina paints the wall and Marc is like "I want you right here, right now" but from behind, because that way I can think of Kay and the way he tries to get into her pants, really reminds me of the forrest scene. Also, I keep wondering if he's like that because the drug effect hasn't worn off.
Oh, in the scene with the key, Kay gives Marc a look...damn, love. At least it looks like that to me. When he buttons his shirt, he scans him with such loving eyes.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #635 on: May 30, 2014, 06:53:17 am »

I don't think somebody mentioned the scene where Bettina paints the wall and Marc is like "I want you right here, right now" but from behind, because that way I can think of Kay and the way he tries to get into her pants, really reminds me of the forrest scene. Also, I keep wondering if he's like that because the drug effect hasn't worn off.

I didn't know what to think of this scene.
I watched the movie with the comments from director and actors. They didn't explain a lot (because they want everyone to give own interpretation) but Hanno sort of explained this scene He called it an important moment in Marc's development. He said something like: He (Marc) wants to try out with Bettina what he experiences with Kay to see if there is any feeling left.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #636 on: May 30, 2014, 07:40:58 am »
It was hard for me the first time I watched it, because I had to pay attention to them and to the subtitles(English) and then process them in my head(Romanian).

I agree with this: the drug probably hasn't worn off totally, so his physical/sexual pleasure is still heightened.  He wants to try to recreate the feeling of sex with Kay, so comes at Bettina from behind, doesn't try to turn her around to face him.

Oh, in the scene with the key, Kay gives Marc a look...damn, love. At least it looks like that to me. When he buttons his shirt, he scans him with such loving eyes.

Oh yeah, that's love, all right.  That scene is when I think it went from sex/conquest to love for Kay.  That look!  He has fallen.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #637 on: May 30, 2014, 04:06:44 pm »

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #638 on: May 30, 2014, 04:23:41 pm »
Movie 2013: auf das leben.
Sounds like a good movie, hope it will be in cinema (and DVD) soon.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #639 on: May 30, 2014, 04:25:32 pm »