Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101808 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1050 on: May 01, 2015, 05:32:03 pm »
Grrr still haven't been able to watch this. It's only available for online purchase in the US. Especially annoying considering it is a German movie.

Offline altgerman

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1051 on: May 02, 2015, 12:03:50 am »
Try    http://www.movie4k.to/ 

It might not have English sub title though.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1052 on: May 02, 2015, 12:57:34 pm »
Grrr still haven't been able to watch this. It's only available for online purchase in the US. Especially annoying considering it is a German movie.

well, that's strange.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1053 on: May 02, 2015, 01:15:17 pm »

Check your PMs. :)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1054 on: May 02, 2015, 05:20:15 pm »
I just listened to an interview with Hanno.
Funny how he responded to this:

Interviewer: Hanno, do you know your fanclub from Argentina?
Hanno: what fanclub is that?
Interviewer: they are active on the internet, like Twitter and Youtube
Hanno: oh yes, sometimes that's scaring, because there are only naked pictures and "kissing with Max" pictures.

Welcome to the internet Hanno  ;D

Offline Water Only

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #1055 on: May 02, 2015, 09:13:45 pm »
Hey! I've been lurking for quite a while now, but this is my first post. Really love this movie and I'm super excited about the possibility of a second part (all my fingers are crossed!). Thank you for your last post, about Hanno's interview. I listened the almost 40 minutes of it, but I can't understand German, just did it for his voice ;) I did get that part about the fan club, but only that they were being funny about it. Maybe you could be so nice and tell us about what he said regarding FF2? He named the movie and Max many times, but I couldn't understand him.
I'm sorry about my way of expressing, English (nor German) is not my strong suit  ;)
Thank you so much!! I have really enjoyed reading all your messages and discussion about this wonderful movie!  :)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1056 on: May 03, 2015, 06:43:45 am »
Hi,
First of all: your way of expressing is fine, better than mine (I'm not English/German either).

Actually, they didn't talk about a possible FF2. The interviewer mentioned the crowdfunding once but that's it.
I listened the last part twice because I thought I missed something but they didn't talk about FF2.

They did talk about Freier Fall and his collaboration with Max for a while.
That they have known each other for a long time and that they have worked together several times.
About the international succes of Freier Fall, about facebook (Hanno doesn't write his own messages but he does read everything), about the nakedness in the movie and the pics on the internet.

In the end the interviewer asked if it is possible to be friends without feeling of competition (referring to Max).
Hanno answered that there is absolutely no competition between him and Max and that the few friendships in this business are wonderful.

Offline Water Only

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #1057 on: May 03, 2015, 10:17:15 pm »
Hey Mariska! Thank you so much for translating Hanno! ;) I believe I will study German really soon! It is a pleasure to listen to them, but I would like to understand them too!  ;D Thank you for your help!!

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1058 on: May 05, 2015, 08:33:56 pm »
good picture of Hanno

"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1059 on: May 07, 2015, 08:25:28 am »
good picture of Hanno

Great picture.

And...this guy is nominated again for best actor in a leading role in Germany (for his movie Tough Love (Harte).
How great is that! I hope he wins this time (should have won with Freier Fall).