Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101519 times)

Offline gattaca

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1330 on: January 01, 2018, 09:33:12 am »

Yes...  Marc was "not understanding" or "not wanting to understand..." what he was feeling toward Kay. Is there a connection that early - quite possible.  We don't know exactly what Marc was thinking but this was a way of indirectly engaging with Kay.  V.
How do you hide when you are running from yourself?

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1331 on: January 02, 2018, 06:42:11 pm »
Hi Val,
I understood what you wrote, and you make a valid point.  Marc may have been attracted to Kay from the start.

Yes, that scene where they both smoke in the woods only makes sense if Marc already feels something for Kay. So how to explain that he let himself be carried into that "joke" that Kay gave him a light kiss? Marc made it easy.

Val.

Offline Emma

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #1332 on: January 02, 2018, 06:59:15 pm »
Yes, morrobay, I meant the group practice scene, kinda surprised me that Marc was so aggressive towards Kay. But I like your explanation.
I could also imagine Marc already being subconsiously attracted to Kay and showing aggression because of that… Not sure.

About the early bird scene - not sure what to think about it - i have to watch Free Fall again… :D

Did you see that they are closing the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign? And also that they will only be starting to film in 2019?

Excuse my English - I'm not a native speaker.

Best, Emma

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1333 on: January 04, 2018, 03:11:50 pm »
Text extracted from the page of crowfunding FF 2:

"Dear Free Fallers,

2017 is nearly over and we would like to give you an update about Free Fall 2 before the year ends. There are good news and some changes in our plans for 2018.

First of all an info we are very excited about. Our authors Stephan und Karsten have finished about 50% of the script. The story is growing into a very suspenseful direction. A lot has changed.

New environments, new relationships, new jobs. But the past is nothing you can get rid of so easily. We will see Marc and Kay in whole new situations. Free Fall 2 is going to be a lot tougher than the first part. Five years have passed and these years have left marks on everyone. On Marc, his family, on Kay und on Bettina. Yes, we are going to see her again too.

Stephan and Karsten are doing nicely with writing the script and we are more confident then ever this story is worth every effort. Nevertheless, we also have the strong belief: To fully unfold its potential the script needs time. Quick and easy:

We will be shooting Free Fall 2 just in 2019.

We will use the time in between to acquire more funds. Meaning we will reach out more specifically to potential sponsors and private investors. This will be taking a lot of time and effort. As you may know – our team is relatively small and we need to fully concentrate on this step to be successful. This is why we are going to close the InDemand campaign on Indiegogo on January, 15th.

You will still have the opportunity to get in touch with us via email or Facebook, of course. In addition to that, we are going to create a Free-Fall-2-group on Facebook. There you can ask questions or discuss with us about the film and its progress.

All the perks/benefits claimed on Indiegogo till January, 15th will be delivered, naturally. Write us a message, if you have a question about your perk delivery. To make the good-bye from Indiegogo a little sweeter and because we have been asked a lot for it, we are going to offer a new package of photos signed by Max Riemelt, Hanno Koffler and Stephan Lacant on our campaigns page again starting January, 8th.

After closing the InDemand campaign we will put our focus on contacting sponsors and private investors. We will keep you informed about the progress as good as we can and we also have a couple of surprises in mind for you. Still, there will be quieter periods again. We expect to deliver results from sponsoring and investors in July 2018. For August 2018 we are planning to start a new crowdfunding campaign to collect the final fundings necessary for making the film. There will also be new perks, naturally. We will announce the platform we are going to use in time.

We would like say thank you, especially to all of our supporters who accompanied us all the way. In 2013 there was no way for us to tell that such a campaign was even possible. We are very happy to have made this decision and we are delighted so many decided to help us specifically. So many who believe in this film like we do. So many who wish for Free Fall 2. Many, many thanks to all of you.

We wish you a wonderful Christmas time, lovely holidays and a happy new year!"

Warmest regards,
your Free Fall 2 team

New environments, new relationships, new jobs. !!!!  :o :o :o :o :o What do you think about that? Which one could have a new profession ?? How many news !!!

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1334 on: January 05, 2018, 10:59:36 pm »
Hi Val, thanks for posting that, I haven't been keeping up with FF2.  So they have 50% of the script written, places to go for additional funding and a shoot date of 2019...things are moving right along.
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1335 on: February 20, 2018, 09:02:39 pm »
conflict...who's right, who's wrong, does it matter, what's next...gorgeous shot of these two.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:17:22 pm by morrobay »
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1336 on: November 08, 2018, 04:03:11 pm »
Hello, my first post here! just want to introduce myself here. 

I’m a Brokie and have been in a few other BBM forum, though not active in any at the moment.   I’m quite certain I might have met a few of the members here back in the day  ;D

The reason I’m here now is that I have quite suddenly falling madly in love with Free Fall.  It’s quite strange, because I watched this movie on Netflix more than 2 years ago once, I liked it a lot back then, but it didn’t hit like Brokeback did.  And last week, I accidentally browsed some pictures of Max Riemelt’s Sense8 pictures online, I had the urge to rewatch Free Fall.  It’s no longer available on Netflix UK, so I bought it right away on iTunes and rewatched it. 

And then... I wasn’t expecting it hit me so hard the 2nd time, it’s like I am watching a new movie. 

So yeah, since that night, I’m searching high and low online to find fanfics, checked out the status of “Free Fall 2” (YAY FOREVER), and finally found ourselves reading through this wondering 134 pages thread... I’m still going through this, up to page 32 now.

So yeah.  Been a crazy few days.

Just want to say, I’m so glad to have found this.  I hope you all are still exciting about this movie!!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1337 on: November 10, 2018, 02:46:41 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1338 on: November 11, 2018, 09:20:13 am »
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you.  I’ve pretty much glued to this thread the past week  ;D

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1339 on: November 11, 2018, 09:24:47 am »
Yes, morrobay, I meant the group practice scene, kinda surprised me that Marc was so aggressive towards Kay. But I like your explanation.
I could also imagine Marc already being subconsiously attracted to Kay and showing aggression because of that… Not sure.

About the early bird scene - not sure what to think about it - i have to watch Free Fall again… :D

Did you see that they are closing the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign? And also that they will only be starting to film in 2019?

Excuse my English - I'm not a native speaker.

Best, Emma

A belated reply here  ;)
I always think the (unprovoked) aggression Marc shown to Kay at the beginning was because he subconsciously felt threatened by Kay’s presence, he couldn’t “not notice” Kay.  In his mind, he couldn’t acknowledge that as attraction, so he had to fight it.