Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101232 times)

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1350 on: December 26, 2018, 06:00:16 am »
I think they will both be in other relationships and meet in Berlin. At first Marc will try to win back all ways that Kay is still hurt and will not easily accept Marc's words. I think Kay will be in a serious relationship with someone else and this time it will be Marc who will use him in every way to regain him, just as Kay did in FF1.

I do not know if I can bear seeing Kay with someone else and Marc suffering...  :'(

Kay has his heart broken, but I can’t see him being single for long.  But his relationship with Marc must have affected him a great deal as well.

Marc, on the other hand, still have bigger issue to sort out himself, so I can see him feeling lost and might not be in a steady relationship with anyone (man or woman).  

I do have faith in Lacant and Dahlem to write a script that will blow us away again.  I do hope the sequel will get made.  Patience. Patience.

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1351 on: December 29, 2018, 03:25:41 pm »
Kay has his heart broken, but I can’t see him being single for long.  But his relationship with Marc must have affected him a great deal as well.

Marc, on the other hand, still have bigger issue to sort out himself, so I can see him feeling lost and might not be in a steady relationship with anyone (man or woman).  

I do have faith in Lacant and Dahlem to write a script that will blow us away again.  I do hope the sequel will get made.  Patience. Patience.

Do you have any thoughts about the scene where Marc and Kay are sitting on the floor next to the bed and Kay is smoking thoughtfully but Marc tries to get their attention and they change some caresses? What were they thinking at that moment?  ;D

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1352 on: December 31, 2018, 08:28:42 am »
Do you have any thoughts about the scene where Marc and Kay are sitting on the floor next to the bed and Kay is smoking thoughtfully but Marc tries to get their attention and they change some caresses? What were they thinking at that moment?  ;D

I think that caress scene and the one preceded that - where they jogged in the woods in silence - both were indications that they’ve lost that carefree/just enjoy this moment luxury they had when they first got together.  Shit has gotten serious, so to speak.  Both scenes were also acting as contrast to the earlier jogging in the woods and making love in bed scenes, to show the change in mood and their situation.

Marc was under pressure from home and possibly from Kay - it would appear that Kay wasn’t happy about something -maybe they weren’t seeing each other as often, maybe he wanted Marc to come clean (as he said so afterwards).  I can see Kay as someone who would give Marc the “silent treatment”.   But the tenderness Marc showed and how Kay leaned in to allow the touch, showed they still felt strongly about each other, like they couldn’t help themselves. 

Now you make me want to rewatch it  ;D

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1353 on: January 01, 2019, 05:16:08 pm »
I think that caress scene and the one preceded that - where they jogged in the woods in silence - both were indications that they’ve lost that carefree/just enjoy this moment luxury they had when they first got together.  Shit has gotten serious, so to speak.  Both scenes were also acting as contrast to the earlier jogging in the woods and making love in bed scenes, to show the change in mood and their situation.

Marc was under pressure from home and possibly from Kay - it would appear that Kay wasn’t happy about something -maybe they weren’t seeing each other as often, maybe he wanted Marc to come clean (as he said so afterwards).  I can see Kay as someone who would give Marc the “silent treatment”.   But the tenderness Marc showed and how Kay leaned in to allow the touch, showed they still felt strongly about each other, like they couldn’t help themselves. 

Now you make me want to rewatch it  ;D

I find the scene in the bathroom very sensual. I did not like it when Kay offers Marc's ecstasy, but even there one notices Kay's confidence in Marc. And when Kay begins to kiss him sensuously and Marc pushes him as if he were there imposing his leadership and submitting to Kay. The kisses are real, the intense caresses and the light of the perfect scene. In addition, Kay's smile of satisfaction at feeling what Marc is doing makes us understand that at that moment Kay was certain that Marc is also in love.

Before that also when they were dancing did you notice the joy and independence of Marc? Those scenes were beautiful.

What are your impressions of this scene?  :)

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1354 on: January 02, 2019, 02:55:35 pm »
I find the scene in the bathroom very sensual. I did not like it when Kay offers Marc's ecstasy, but even there one notices Kay's confidence in Marc. And when Kay begins to kiss him sensuously and Marc pushes him as if he were there imposing his leadership and submitting to Kay. The kisses are real, the intense caresses and the light of the perfect scene. In addition, Kay's smile of satisfaction at feeling what Marc is doing makes us understand that at that moment Kay was certain that Marc is also in love.

Before that also when they were dancing did you notice the joy and independence of Marc? Those scenes were beautiful.

What are your impressions of this scene?  :)

I LOVE the club scene! They are so in love, just ecstatic to be with each other when they dance and kiss.  Don’t forget they are both quite drunk in those scenes, so no inhibitions, especially for Marc, it’s liberating.  

I think it’s a recurring theme in the film that Kay is someone/something totally out of Marc’s comfort zone (breaking rules, smoking pot, taking drugs, skipping classes), contrast to Marc’s safe and tame home life.  That’s why it’s so exhilarating for Marc when he finally gives in to his desire.  

Kay knows that previous encounters that he can lure Marc to do many things  ;D.

Even though a lot have been made about Kay always takes the passive role during sex, I always see him as the “leader”, he leads Marc to do all the things they do together, he shows Marc how (from running properly to gay sex, and to some extent- how to set yourself free).  Whenever Marc assumes in the active role in bed or in that bathroom in club, I always see it as his reaction to Kay’s lead.

Like an interviewer once told Max Riemelt in an interview - Kay is a powerbottom  ;)

Offline Gazapete

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1355 on: January 10, 2019, 12:06:48 pm »
I also think both scenes intend to show a time lapse. They are relaxed around each other, exchange kisses and caresses, something we didn't see before. It's a bit like a way to forward the plot. We see them meet, hook up and this shows how the relationship evolves.

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1356 on: January 31, 2019, 10:24:00 am »
If anyone is still interested.  Max Riemelt has an upcoming film called “Kopfplatzen”.  He plays an architect with pedophillic tendency but tries to suppress it.  Can’t say he picks easy character to play  :o

AEEEDA82-1-E0-A-45-F4-9619-B3-B2-EFE69769" border="0
3950-E2-DF-CE26-45-A8-AB10-9-B4-D57103364" border="0

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1357 on: March 15, 2019, 08:58:31 pm »
thelastaerie, I would like to say that I appreciate your fics very much and that I am careful to see if you have updated some story for us.

I would like to hear from you and other members of the group who are interested in responding as Marc was thinking about that scene as he was cleaning the floor of his son's room. He was distressed, he looked angry. Was he thinking of Kay and what he was doing or was he just thinking about the monotony of his life? Maybe all these assumptions are correct?

Offline thelastaerie

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1358 on: March 22, 2019, 02:57:16 pm »
thelastaerie, I would like to say that I appreciate your fics very much and that I am careful to see if you have updated some story for us.

I would like to hear from you and other members of the group who are interested in responding as Marc was thinking about that scene as he was cleaning the floor of his son's room. He was distressed, he looked angry. Was he thinking of Kay and what he was doing or was he just thinking about the monotony of his life? Maybe all these assumptions are correct?

Hi Val! 
Since the that scene comes right after the scene where Marc hits Kay (even though days/weeks could have passed), I’ve always thought that’s what was on Marc’s mind - the fact that he physically hit out at Kay (guilt, regret) and that he’s not meeting up Kay, so he must have been missing him as well... the frustration (cos he did it to himself) and the stifling feelings he always get (except when he’s with Kay) boil over in that scene.

Just how I see it  ;D