Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489641 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
FR--
Very good point and as the one of the married women who participates in the raunch-fest, I would like to discuss this--right now we are about to eat dinner but hopefully we can catch up online later tonight...
Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
I'm the only one on this thread, (all I find is a few leftover bearns!!) so this is just "thinking out loud" but I'd like to ask a question and the answer might get NC-17 rated, so I'll do it here. The question is, why don't young people have sex any more? It seems like all the young women I work with don't even date, the young hot men are just slaving over their drafting boards at all hours of the day and night, even on weekends, and the men who seem to be gay are basically sexless. In movies like Pride and Prejudice you have to wait until the very end of the movie just to get a small glimpse of a kiss! And even BBM is pretty tame, the short story was more graphic. Fortunately I'm married and can get it anytime I want, and I hurt for all the Ennises who are letting their lives go by without enjoying what is a very primal source of joy. Are you youngsters afraid of getting hurt, too anxious to take a risk, or do you just not know what you're missing? It baffles me.

You're going to wait forever to get a response from Randy Mandy cause I don't think she can identify with this one!!  ;)  :laugh:

Well, I ain't that young anymore, so all I can offer is an explanation for my own situation.  I'm 32 years old and I have a nearly-7-year-old son.  I haven't dated anybody for nearly 3 years and I don't plan on changing that.  I'm the kind of person who doesn't desire sex unless I "have" somebody.  If I'm in a relationship and I love the person, I'm a tiger who occasionally has to be caged up, if only so my partner can get some sleep  ;D, but if I'm not with anybody, the thought doesn't enthuse me whatsoever. 

As for why I have no intention of dating... Two reasons.  One: its a conscious decision I made because of my son.  He's very impressionable and he's just at that age where he's bonding with everybody, especially men because he's now learning how to "become" a man himself.  So I'm only having him around men who will always be a part of his life: my dad, my brother, close male friends who I've known for a long time.   And the second reason: I'm just not good at relationships.  Never have been.  And lets face it, if you had perservered with something like piano lessons for about 18 years and STILL sucked at it, would you keep doing it???  Nope, neither would I.

Just my $0.02.   ;D   Anyways, I got an Ennis drawing to finish.. I might jump on from time to time and say g'day...
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Well I'll be on tonight...........

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
I am sorry to interuput the true "dirtyness" and swooning of this post with a completely unrelated matter. But do you ever read your PM's Brandon? You need to get reading and get over to the Casting post. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good

Anybody around yet???

Mandy or Leslie or rt or somebody... can you PM me when you get in?? I got a notifyer for PM's and I can come and chat to y'all...  :-*
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I'm here...the computer just froze what a PIA
Sheyne what time is it where you are? It is 8:30 pm in my time zone, Mandy is one hour later (9:30) and from what I can tell, rt is on the west coast which makes it early for him (5:30 pm)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

It's 7:38 here...so I'm 1 hour behind you

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Brandon since it is still early--

Have you been homeschooled all your life? Do you have any brothers and sisters? Just curious--I am thinking about my 14 year old daughter and we have some issues we are dealing with

You can pm me, that might be easier....thanks hunny

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Sheyne what time is it where you are? It is 8:30 pm in my time zone, Mandy is one hour later (9:30) and from what I can tell, rt is on the west coast which makes it early for him (5:30 pm)

I'm in Australia..  currently its 10:48am on Wednesday morning!!  And I'm on holidays from the kiddies so I'm freeeeee!!  ;D
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

I'm in Australia..  currently its 10:48am on Wednesday morning!!  And I'm on holidays from the kiddies so I'm freeeeee!!  ;D
Hee hee hee you are wide awake and full of energy while the rest of us...and silly o'rt will arrive when I get tired, I s'pose...