Author Topic: Practical Paranoia - Don't Tell on Us!  (Read 9383 times)

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Practical Paranoia - Don't Tell on Us!
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 10:51:26 pm »
OK Kiddo,  read your PM's my dear friend.  I just remember her writing to me to tell me that I didn't know anything about the film industry.  I didn't answer her because it just seemed strange.  She wasn't overly rude about it but there was just something off about the way she talked to me.  Maybe I was just being a little premenstrual at the time?  Did you have any communication with her.  Oh, and have you checked your PM's lately?

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 10:53:59 pm »
Boy, I really am not very good at this.  That last post was addressed to Chanterais.  Sorry.

Oh and hi littledarlin.  No, never heard of Xaerax but then I'm not on the board that often. 

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 11:00:42 pm »
I thought I saw JCobserver on here?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 11:01:47 pm »
Maybe I was just being a little premenstrual at the time? 

Boy do I know that feeling!     oh wait?   maybe I'm just a little bloated after that Wendys meal combo I had watching LOST tonight?    :P

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 11:12:23 pm »

Your probably thinkin of JCinNY

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 11:18:08 pm »
since we're on the topic, does anyone know Xaerax and has she been invited?  she sent me a pm asking where we went.  i recognize the name but don't know her...  so sadly, i ignored her :(  if she belongs here, i hope she can forgive me for being a paranoid jerk

She PM'd me too.  I don't know her, have never heard of her and she called me by the wrong name.
I didn't answer her either.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 11:20:38 pm »
Maybe I was just being a little premenstrual at the time? 

Boy do I know that feeling!     oh wait?   maybe I'm just a little bloated after that Wendys meal combo I had watching LOST tonight?    :P

Rangoon David, you have been on fire today.  I have been loving every minute of it.  You're a champion among champions.

Yes, Nicpic, I've checked my PMs.  Have you checked your email?  I love that she told you that you didn't know anything about the film industry.  That's great.  What a nutter.  By the way, have you checked your email?  No, I've had no communication with her, besides reading her posts.  Have you checked your email yet?  You should really check your email.  Or did I say that already?

Signed,

Chanterais

Offline David

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 11:31:53 pm »
David[/b], you have been on fire today.  I have been loving every minute of it.  You're a champion among champions.

Fire?    nope,  that only happens if I order their Chili!    >:D

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 12:55:31 am »

Your probably thinkin of JCinNY
I hope I don't get confused with this person, he/she sounds like a mess.  The JC stands for Juan Carlos, and NY, well that part you know.  Nothing to hide here. :)
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 06:09:41 am »
That's JCobserver right? There's something odd about her and some of her postings. I even wonder if she is spying for the trolls.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.