Author Topic: del Mar Painting by b73  (Read 127668 times)

mvansand76

Re: del Mar Painting by b73
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2007, 04:23:45 pm »
I know I'm jealous too! Mel if you need me to send you the other chapters let me know! I haven't saved them yet but plan on doing so  :)
That would be great Mandy! Thanks!

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2007, 12:28:37 pm »
BONUS EPILOLOGUE!

In case you haven't checked, Maggie couldn't leave the del Mar Painting boys alone & there's a new page up on LiveJournal. No fears about a bad ending. I don't know how she does it, but I'm glad she does.

I too am saving this whole novel-length story in Word. Haven't thought about getting some of these stories bound but it's a good idea.

Leslie

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2007, 12:32:46 pm »
Oh and wasn't it GREAT!! I was so surprised to see it come up!!! Couldn't believe my eyes!!! I LOVED her opening lines, so much and the life they have together now. Beautiful  :)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2007, 12:36:44 pm »
LOL. I just read the new bonus chapter too. We sure don't waste any time when it comes to Maggie's new offerings. Somehow I've got the feeling it won't be the last DMP bonus, either - at least that's what I'm really hoping.

Poor Jack is once more commuting more than 4 hours every day!?! Eek! So much time wasted! He simply needs to get his own business closer to home like he's hinting at. And wee need to hear all about it. Would be so much nicer for him-  and Ennis-, (and he would get to actually officially name new paint colours too if he remained in the same line of business...) and would be VERY nice for us if Maggie let us share in his business development not to mention their continued home-on-the-range life.

**fingers crossed**
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 12:40:31 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2007, 12:38:41 pm »
*keeps fingers crossed too*

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2007, 03:24:21 pm »
Just read "Autopsy Mauve" *big ole happy sigh*

I love Maggie and I love the painter boys, I hope we get more of these for a long, long time to come!!

That would be great Mandy! Thanks!

No problem! I'll send them to you in a day or two...  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

one_of_one

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2007, 04:02:53 pm »
LOL. I just read the new bonus chapter too. We sure don't waste any time when it comes to Maggie's new offerings. Somehow I've got the feeling it won't be the last DMP bonus, either - at least that's what I'm really hoping.

Maggie called this one "autopsy Mauve" so I think she should be required to name a bonus chapter after every single paint colour she mentioned in the series  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That will keep us all happy for a while :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2007, 05:13:39 pm »
Maggie called this one "autopsy Mauve" so I think she should be required to name a bonus chapter after every single paint colour she mentioned in the series  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That will keep us all happy for a while :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

yeah, lady! I like the way you think  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2007, 05:24:56 pm »
yeah, lady! I like the way you think  ;D

Oh God and me!!  ;D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2007, 02:46:32 am »
Sigh.

I'm on chapter 21-savoring this story like the last chocolate truffle in the box.
There are fics that I absolutely love and there are fics that nail me to the wall...

O0

Heathen