Author Topic: del Mar Painting by b73  (Read 127640 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: del Mar Painting by b73
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2007, 12:47:26 am »
I did finish "Catch the Westbound" and all the drabbles and one-shots and reveries in between. I don't know when I'll have the courage to read that story again. It killed me dead. Yes it did. -Leslie

Offline angry little lawyer

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2007, 05:21:53 am »
Hi! I'm new to the DMP series (really I just started reading it yesterday) and its soooo good!!! I know that you have to friend the author to read the rest of the chapters...do you need a live journal account to do that? Well, does the story have a happy ending at least if I never get to read the rest? I'll be happy if I just know that they're together in the end.  ;D
If I take that aspirin....then I took it
-The Wisdom of 12 oz. Mouse

mvansand76

« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2007, 05:31:36 am »
Hi! I'm new to the DMP series (really I just started reading it yesterday) and its soooo good!!! I know that you have to friend the author to read the rest of the chapters...do you need a live journal account to do that? Well, does the story have a happy ending at least if I never get to read the rest? I'll be happy if I just know that they're together in the end.  ;D

I don't know if it's OK for me to say this, but Mandy (Littleguitar) sent me the locked chapters (in Word format) because I could not for the life of me get friended (something I could not figure out even if I have a livejournal), but I could forward them to you, courtesy of Mandy? Just give me your e-mail address.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2007, 05:09:20 pm »
just saw this... I think it's okay if you send the chapters, I don't think it would be a problem  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline katecaton

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2007, 11:56:13 am »
Yell - ow
This is my first post here, but I am a BIG dMP fan and have been loving the Jack pics y'all have been posting. However, as a staunch Ennis lover I have been trying to find some of my best thang.
The best I can come up with so far is this

which is how I think he looked when he saw " Jack and Ennis Forever " written in chalk on No Reins' stall.

mvansand76

« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2007, 12:34:31 pm »
Wow, I have never seen this picture, what a treasure! Do you think it was from a scene that was cut?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2007, 12:35:59 pm »
Y - ellow Kate!  ;D

Aww thanks so much for that pic of Ennis  :) It's a great one for Daddy!  ;D

*SIGH* Wasn't the latest update 'Rust-Iron Brown'  just so so so so so overwhelming?

:)

Offline katecaton

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2007, 03:00:45 pm »
****SPOILERS******

Yeah, poor Daddy, he probably would have shot himself in the head if he had harmed Jack.
Jack actually got quite frustrated with Ennis after a while there, didn't he?

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2007, 09:31:58 pm »
Kate

Welcome from another "Daddy's" girl!

O0

Heathen

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2007, 10:00:43 pm »
Looks like Maggie isn't going to continue dMP anymore  :'(
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73