Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 548920 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #1190 on: January 07, 2007, 02:35:33 pm »
another one coming up soon.

:-*  We love ya, Louise! 

Thanks!  Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1191 on: January 07, 2007, 02:40:22 pm »
... yes, yes you do!  hahahaha

which is why I write all a this stuff *snif snif*
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1192 on: January 07, 2007, 03:04:05 pm »
update to "A Small Circle of Friends"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/197695.html  "8.  A Guilty Intimacy"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #1193 on: January 07, 2007, 03:34:12 pm »
... yes, yes you do!  hahahaha

which is why I write all a this stuff *snif snif*

aw, aw, AW, schmoopy alert!  :)

thanks louise!

*off to read the new chapters! My fourth today!! did i do something special?
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1194 on: January 07, 2007, 03:38:29 pm »
All right, since Marie and I love this sort of minutia...

Which side is Ennis's side of the bed, and which is Ellery's?

If I was standing at the foot of the bed and looking at them, who is on the left and who is on the right? Did their respective sides get "decided" on their very first night together?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1195 on: January 07, 2007, 03:49:20 pm »
All right, since Marie and I love this sort of minutia...

Which side is Ennis's side of the bed, and which is Ellery's?

If I was standing at the foot of the bed and looking at them, who is on the left and who is on the right? Did their respective sides get "decided" on their very first night together?

L

Omigod - I've been wondering that, too!!  Now, there's a shock!   :laugh: :laugh:   And has it ever been determined what size bed it is? 

"Minutia" is my new favorite word!  I think I have used it more in past few days than I have in my entire life!   :laugh:

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1196 on: January 07, 2007, 03:57:03 pm »
Omigod - I've been wondering that, too!!  Now, there's a shock!   :laugh: :laugh:   And has it ever been determined what size bed it is? 

"Minutia" is my new favorite word!  I think I have used it more in past few days than I have in my entire life!   :laugh:

Marie

Queen size, with a Sealy Perfect Sleeper mattress.

I think that might have come up in chat one day. Marie...you should join us. LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1197 on: January 07, 2007, 04:17:19 pm »
Queen size, with a Sealy Perfect Sleeper mattress.

I think that might have come up in chat one day. Marie...you should join us. LOL

L

Thanks for the info - of course, Ellery would have to have a really good mattress - and the room is probably too small for a king size.

Well, now that I know minutia is being discussed in chat - I'll have to try and do that!  LOL!!!

Marie

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1198 on: January 07, 2007, 04:37:55 pm »
I dont want to ruin anyone's conception of how things are laid out in the Cantrell/Del Mar household, but I have always viewed it that there is a hallway that runs down the front wall of the house from the kitchen living room and one turns right to get into the bedroom and the bed is against the common wall with the bathroom, if that can easily be pictured.  They don't have set "places" on the bed, but since quite often Ellery is the first one on the bed he gets in from the side nearest the door but usually ends up on the side facing the window, particularly since the side facing the window has the telephone and the chair and he is most often the one being called at home.

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1199 on: January 07, 2007, 04:56:43 pm »
I dont want to ruin anyone's conception of how things are laid out in the Cantrell/Del Mar household, but I have always viewed it that there is a hallway that runs down the front wall of the house from the kitchen living room and one turns right to get into the bedroom and the bed is against the common wall with the bathroom, if that can easily be pictured.  They don't have set "places" on the bed, but since quite often Ellery is the first one on the bed he gets in from the side nearest the door but usually ends up on the side facing the window, particularly since the side facing the window has the telephone and the chair and he is most often the one being called at home.

Thanks, Louise!   "Cantrell/Del Mar household" - God, I love the sound of that - it really is "their" house now, isn't it - not just Ellery's.

Oh, goody - we got bonus minutia about the house!  Yeah, I can picture that hallway and it makes sense that since Ellery is usually in bed first (waiting for Ennis!) that he is the one that ends up furthest from the door! 

Thanks!  Marie