Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 949819 times)

Offline Zander

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No reins on me.
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #960 on: February 28, 2007, 08:01:47 am »
well I left my other self here snoozing while I went to a RL meeting, just came back with a load of work.  I need a shot of joe  ;D (anyone seen Joe?)

injest

« Reply #961 on: February 28, 2007, 08:02:12 am »
Good morning kids...

anything good in the paper there, David?

(Hi Zander!! Are you goofing off again!??)

Offline Zander

• No reins on me.
« Reply #962 on: February 28, 2007, 08:05:50 am »
Good morning kids...

got to do something to keep sane ;)  No time to read newspapers (I won't buy em anyway I don't like the waste of paper)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #963 on: February 28, 2007, 08:06:36 am »
Jess,

Did you notice?

I posted the first part of the Scientific(?) based article, companion to the other one out in the "Open Forum's" The Question of Time: What Was Life Like in 1963? thread

Again it's revealin a the frame a mind - regarded as avant-gard for 1965!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #964 on: February 28, 2007, 08:11:06 am »
got to do something to keep sane ;)  No time to read newspapers (I won't buy em anyway I don't like the waste of paper)

WAIT! You went to a meeting? Good grief, here sit down and rest some....lort they are just a buncha slavedrivers over there!!  ::) ::)

:laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #965 on: February 28, 2007, 08:18:13 am »
Jess,

Did you notice?

I posted the first part of the Scientific(?) based article, companion to the other one out in the "Open Forum's" The Question of Time: What Was Life Like in 1963? thread

Again it's revealin a the frame a mind - regarded as avant-gard for 1965!

nope haven't got down that far...got distracted by all my friends hanging around this morning

Offline David

« Reply #966 on: February 28, 2007, 08:18:53 am »
Good morning kids...

No.  not much new in the paper.  There is a Help Wanted ad listed for the BetterMost Grocery store.   

HELP WANTED:   Store clerk.   Must be able to keep kids under control in the condoments Isle.   Prefer women who's husbands don't Fish.  See Monroe.

injest

« Reply #967 on: February 28, 2007, 08:27:37 am »
No.  not much new in the paper.  There is a Help Wanted ad listed for the BetterMost Grocery store.   

HELP WANTED:   Store clerk.   Must be able to keep kids under control in the condoments Isle.   Prefer women who's husbands don't Fish.  See Monroe.

humph...from his history, I think Monroe DOES like women that have husbands that fish...the opportunistic bastard...(I mean...uh, the sympathetic shoulder..)  :P

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #968 on: February 28, 2007, 08:28:21 am »

Hey jess!

Ain't that just the job fer ya - so wa won't worrry about new expenses after ya by yer new computer?!?!?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Zander

• No reins on me.
« Reply #969 on: February 28, 2007, 10:39:52 am »
Could you place an ad in that paper something along the lines of "Goofy guy seeks VR fishing buddy"  :)